ADVERTISEMENT

Did the CIA interfere in the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Did the CIA interfere in the 2020 US Presidential Election?

• Total voters
Episode 7 GIF by The Simpsons

You’re among those who were fooled by this disinformation from people in our intelligence agencies, generated at the behest of one of the political campaigns.

The real risk is what you’ll fall for next.
The real risk is that even if our elections are accurate and secure a large swath of our electorate will feel cheated and disenfranchised leading to political violence and the end of centuries of American democracy. Chaos is a ladder, look at the leaders who are trying to sow chaos.

The real risk is that even if our elections are accurate and secure a large swath of our electorate will feel cheated and disenfranchised leading to political violence and the end of centuries of American democracy. Chaos is a ladder, look at the leaders who are trying to sow chaos.

Hillary campaign concocting and feeding bogus Russia stories to the press and FBI created some chaos, didn’t it?

Was the chaos improved when the Biden administration tapped a bunch of spooks to spread disinformation about Hunter’s laptop?

The crazy part about that story is that the laptop had been in the FBIs possession for months. That’s why they tried to ‘innoculate’ the press against the leaks they knew would come out, because they knew it was real.

So they played the Russia tune again, and gullible people on this very forum first swallowed, then regurgitated the disinformation. After all, it had the imprimatur of the intelligence agencies!

This. The video is right. It's not about red or blue but who is willing to accept truth no matter which side it supports.

The guy who did the video did a nice job of showing his work. The only part I question is whether Blinken actually initiated the CIA ploy to suggest hunters laptop was Russian disinformation. It has the same effect, but it changes things depending on whether it was at the request of a campaign or CIA initiated. Either way it was unconscionable.

The guy who did the video did a nice job of showing his work. The only part I question is whether Blinken actually initiated the CIA ploy to suggest hunters laptop was Russian disinformation.
https://judiciary.house.gov/media/i...ed-intel-letter-discredit-hunter-biden-laptop

A former CIA official testified that then-Biden campaign senior adviser, now-Secretary of State Antony Blinken "played a role in the inception" of the public statement signed by current and past intelligence officials that claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morrell testified before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, and revealed that Blinken was "the impetus" of the public statement signed in October 2020 that implied the laptop belonging to Hunter Biden was disinformation.

If Trump had any evidence and/or witnesses and maybe won any of his dozens of election court cases, I would actually be supportive of his claims, but he took a loss time after time. All he had is heresy and his cult soaks up his lies.

OMG stop the presses

a Biden campaign official coordinated a public statement to cast doubt on a damaging story for biden

the deep state at work

BE VERY AFRAID

Reactions: TheCainer
https://judiciary.house.gov/media/i...ed-intel-letter-discredit-hunter-biden-laptop

A former CIA official testified that then-Biden campaign senior adviser, now-Secretary of State Antony Blinken "played a role in the inception" of the public statement signed by current and past intelligence officials that claimed the Hunter Biden laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morrell testified before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, and revealed that Blinken was "the impetus" of the public statement signed in October 2020 that implied the laptop belonging to Hunter Biden was disinformation.

Wow. All those No votes look pretty damned dumb right about now. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Even when presented with facts, reason, and logic their little monkey brains can’t handle it.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
He was a Democrat? No shit.
I thought he was a full time lunatic.
There are a few on here, some heading there as we speak.
Yep he was. He reminded me of you a bit initially like the Bernie Bro era but he's off the deep end and you mostly held it together:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT