ADVERTISEMENT

Did the CIA interfere in the 2020 US Presidential Election?

Did the CIA interfere in the 2020 US Presidential Election?

• Total voters
I know but you understood Biden was the only one defeating Trump in 2020.
Yes. Though I'll just say to you, both parties are rigged. It's a matter of degrees. I know because I've operated in those circles. Mostly, neither party gives 2 shits about the common man or woman and that's actually kind of sad.

Yes. Though I'll just say to you, both parties are rigged. It's a matter of degrees. I know because I've operated in those circles. Mostly, neither party gives 2 shits about the common man or woman and that's actually kind of sad.
I don't agree. The Dems do like to take care of themselves for sure they still believe and want to ensure the Democracy continues. We need to hold the corrupt Dems accountable for sure. We the People run this shit, no one cares and why we are here.

I don't agree. The Dems do like to take care of themselves for sure they still believe and want to ensure the Democracy continues. We need to hold the corrupt Dems accountable for sure. We the People run this shit, no one cares and why we are here.
If you have this weird feeling you are supporting the party defending all the three letter agencies, you are right.

You haven't operated in those circles. As you noticed, I said it's a matter of degrees. At the end of the day it's a gs12 to gs15 pay check and then becoming a lobbyist on k street. Happens to everyone.

You haven't operated in those circles. As you noticed, I said it's a matter of degrees. At the end of the day it's a gs12 to gs15 pay check and then becoming a lobbyist on k street. Happens to everyone.
People like you think you run the shit. None of you do but you sure pay their salary and perks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT