ADVERTISEMENT

Did the Virginia graduation shooting thread get nuked?

26 black males are murdered every single day in this country. Almost entirely by other black males. It’s a staggering statistic.

You only bring this up because the shooter is black. Other schools shootings involve white nationalists wannabes and you say nothing.

Racist mutha ****a.
Was the original thread racist also then?

Damn you are a pisspants. How the **** do you shoot 6 people, kill several, and get 2nd degree murder? Bullshit.

You dipshit.

He's saying hang him because the kid killed two and injured others.

Has nothing to do with color.

If he would have said "fry him" would that make you feel better?
Listen Turd. I know what he means. The proof is in past posts.

Get ****ed.

Black kid. Hang him.

Your words.

Racist. End thread.
Jesus dude:

And there are about 3 pages more if you search under my name.

If would be physically impossible for you to be more of a pussy.

Johns Hopkins in their new report definitely calls it a gun problem.

This was just published this week if you're interested.

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2023/n...ar-us-firearm-fatalities-reached-record-highs

"In 2021, Black people in the U.S. were nearly 14 times more likely to die by gun homicide than their white counterparts. Young Black males ages 15–34 were most at risk. They accounted for 36 percent of all gun homicides in 2021, but represent only two percent of the total U.S. population. In 2021, guns were responsible for 51 percent of all deaths of Black teens ages 15–19."

Isn't this a culture problem?

Gee wiz, it's hard to see why there might already have been a thread on this subject that got deleted.

"In 2021, Black people in the U.S. were nearly 14 times more likely to die by gun homicide than their white counterparts. Young Black males ages 15–34 were most at risk. They accounted for 36 percent of all gun homicides in 2021, but represent only two percent of the total U.S. population. In 2021, guns were responsible for 51 percent of all deaths of Black teens ages 15–19."

Isn't this a culture problem?
Maybe. I'm not going to pretend I am an expert on the topic. I tend to think it could be as much a socioeconomic issue since, and I am guessing, that most of those killings are inner-city gang related, which if so, probably involves "turf" issues, maybe along the same lines as we saw during prohibition between rival gangs in cities like Chicago. That's just my opinion though. Nothing to back it up with. Given that, I think the JH's study puts the increasing amount of guns on the streets isn't a solution, it's the problem.

What I don't understand is the amount of lax gun laws we have been seeing state legislators pass in recent years that likely increases the risk of conflict. It doesn't make sense. Even local police and law enforcement agencies do not agree with that kind of legislation, for obvious reasons, as they often end up in the middle of it. The JH study, as you probably noticed, gives some strong recommendations to hopefully reduce the amount of gun violence which I hope can be instituted soon.

Jesus dude:

And there are about 3 pages more if you search under my name.

If would be physically impossible for you to be more of a pussy.
Look at you. So babyshit soft. No wonder your GF ****s other men.

I don’t get it. Only if the perp is black is race relevant?

My reason for posting that was to point out the most egregious example of gun murder in the United States. Far and away. What are your thoughts on addressing it? Should we worry about AR-15s? Unlike you, I actually give a shit about reducing gun violence in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT