ADVERTISEMENT

Disney Eliminates “Offensive and Derogatory” Character After 50+ Years, Replacement Confirmed...

Well, if nothing else, surely they can come up with something better for a name.

I haven't been to that ride in some time; didn't remember any of the Bear's names.

"Liver Lips" is "offensive and derogatory"???
Is Inside the Magic a legit site?

Unfortunately, in recent times, Inside the Magic has become one of many entertainment news sources that has been spreading lies and one-sided stories that are filled to the brim with false information to the general public when news stories need to be three-dimensional and tell the whole true story.

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
Is Inside the Magic a legit site?

Unfortunately, in recent times, Inside the Magic has become one of many entertainment news sources that has been spreading lies and one-sided stories that are filled to the brim with false information to the general public when news stories need to be three-dimensional and tell the whole true story.

Is the site that fact-checked "Inside the Magic" owned by Disney?

"Liver Lips" is "offensive and derogatory"???

🙄

Not exactly a reputable source...

You could imagine whom this phrase was used to reference and in what manner. I would link the Oxford English Dictionary for more clarity, but it is subscription-based.

It's is not hard to imagine why that phrase is derogatory.

And you know that.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what I find more unusual - that an adult would know the names of the bears at the Disney Country Bear Jamboree, or that an adult would give a damn that Disney is changing the name of one of the bears.

I'm not sure what I find more unusual - that an adult would know the names of the bears at the Disney Country Bear Jamboree, or that an adult would give a damn that Disney is changing the name of one of the bears.
In fairness, Trad was doing a search for "Disney bears and cubs" when he came upon this article.

• Haha
Reactions: ping72 and nu2u
Can someone explain to me what we're supposed to be outraged over?

Disney decided to change the name of a minor character at a minor attraction at Disney World, because its name has been used as a racial slur. You should never take back a racial slur, or you are giving in to the woke crowd.

OMG IM SO MAD ABOUT THIS THING DISNEY IS DOING THAT HAS ZERO IMPACT ON MY LIFE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: ping72
8ex6v0.jpg

My fiancee and I love CBJ and changing the name of the bear isn’t going to piss conservatives off as much as the triplet females no longer singing about getting wet by one of the bears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT