ADVERTISEMENT

Do Something, jo!

And rightly so,
What The Wtf GIF by SWR3

Reactions: Hawkman34
He did. Proposed a border policy that was the most strict in ages, supported by the Border patrol, and House Republicans shot it down because Trump wanted to keep using it as an issue. Party over country, today's Republican Party, a pale reflection of its noble past when it was the progressive party for ending slavery.

He did. Proposed a border policy that was the most strict in ages, supported by the Border patrol, and House Republicans shot it down because Trump wanted to keep using it as an issue. Party over country, today's Republican Party, a pale reflection of its noble past when it was the progressive party for ending slavery.
Well the reverse of that is that Biden let it get so bad that his numbers are plummeting. So both guys are acting on selfish politically motivated reasons.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
For anyone that thinks Trump's gop would rather "solve" the border issue than keep it around as a perpetual campaign issue...

I've got a steve bannon endorsed build the wall fund for you to donate to ...

For anyone that thinks Trump's gop would rather "solve" the border issue than keep it around as a perpetual campaign issue...

I've got a steve bannon endorsed build the wall fund for you to donate to ...
You mean solve it AGAIN, don't you?

Reactions: Hawkman34
The 118 billion dollar “Border Policy Bill” only provides 20 billion to the border. The vast majority goes to Ukraine, 10 billion goes to Humitarian Aid for civilians affected by the conflict in Gaza (Palestinians). That is why it was defeated, because the GOP read the fine print………..

Revenues are at record highs.
It’s a spending problem.

Revenues are at record highs virtually every year for a variety of reasons (inflation, population increase, productivity increases, etc.). Revenues as a percentage of GDP are down since the implementation of the tax cuts.

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
But first he torpedoed the border security that was in place when he took office. It was only when public outcry got so loud that he decided to "do something" about it.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Idiotic tax cuts.
I am a conservative, but I do agree with you that corporate tax cuts and tax cuts for top earners was a bad idea. With that said, Joe and Congress had the opportunity to raise taxes and didn't do it. At some point you have to stop blaming Trump...or not. It is up to you.

Congress is more to blame than Trump, in my view. Also, we have a spending problem regardless of Trump's tax cuts.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT