• No. Never.

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Down to the nub.

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
I destroy my nails. I'm currently on a two finger pain stretch where I went too far and pulled out the underneath soft one that causes bleeding. Awful. Sometimes I see people's nails and think "Man, I'd love to bite that thing right there." Do that with pizza too.

I did many years ago... stopped, though. I was able to quit by keeping them cut short.

I’m picky about my nails. The right thumbnail is long-ish as are the right index/middle/ring fingernails. This is for fingerpicking guitar. Left is kept short, for fretting guitar. I trim my nails at the end of a shower, when they are softened, by biting them. A precisely placed chomp of the canines right at the edge of the nail, then rotate the wrist and they come off in perfect little crescents. Smooth them off on a nail file or just upholstery or clothing.

I will pick at them and tear them off short and sometimes they bleed. Drives the no pic wife crazy. Basically if they show any white at all I must pick at them. One of my psychopathic tendencies I guess

i dont do nails but i eat the skin inside my mouth, have done that my whole life. anxious fellow

Carrie Brownstein Television GIF

I'm the only one that bites them off when they get too long? Weird.

I find this to be one of the grossest things you can do. Canned many of girls back in the day if I caught them biting their nails.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT