ADVERTISEMENT

Do you go to High School football games?

looking at the scores this morning seems like a few decent games last night

Bett beats PV in OT
Valley slips past SE Polk
Solon crushed Assumption

It'd be cool to watch a game at that stadium but that's a heck of a side trip from Waco and that part of Texas isn't exactly scenic. Unless you are already heading in that direction might be setting yourself up for a long side trip with an unhappy wife. Can likely find a good game to go there in the Waco area or just down south to Austin/up north in the dfw metroplex.
I'm a retired Carroll Dragon teacher so I go to quite a few. Home games are like college tailgates. Some people have tailgates catered in while most just bring their own grub. I've seen a lot of the powerhouse programs play. If you want to go to Austin...Go see Austin Westlake or Lake Travis. Westlake is a wealthy community with a strong football tradition...think Drew Brees, Nick Foles, Sam Ehlinger...LT...Baker Mayfield, Garrett Gilbert...

I'm bias but DFW has the best HSFB in the country imo....Go watch Carroll/Desoto/Duncnville/Allen/Denton Guyer/Aledo/South Oak Cliff...Desoto & Duncanville have been the best recently...Our O (Carroll) has some crazy talent this year...#1 rb committed to Southern Cal....#2 rb has committed to Baylor...WR committed to TCU....Our jr Qb just got an offer from SMU...TXHSFB is amazing !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT