Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work at one in another role

• I go to do gun violence

• I sit outside of clubs to people watch

• Total voters
Its been a few years. The wife and her friends wanna go every time they have a few drinks in DSM area. I've never been a big fan tbh.

People flat out have sex in the back at Dancer's Ranch in CR. Filth happens there and CR police do not pay attention.
WPD pays attention to Showgirls every time someone gets clipped. From my (thankfully) limited experience, anything goes there.

I used to go with my friend, now a physician, whose goal was to convert them to normal women. I would tell him they were dead on the inside. I'd stick by the pool table and drink cheap beer. He'd try to make them sane and have his wallet lightened.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Last time for me was NYEve, after work ( 4 ish) with some work buddies (male and female)…it was the last day “full nude” dancing was to be legal in Iowa…we were gone by 6 ish…. Not a very memorable cocktail hour but just reneged the event….

Last time was several years ago. Went with some teammates when I was still playing ball

Once my daughter reached 18 or so the appeal fell off. I could only think of the strippers as someone’s kids.
200w.gif

With as many GIAHORT posters who visit Tampa-Clearwater-St Pete every year, I'm surprised that none have commented on the bumper crop of strip clubs we have in the area. From what I read when I moved here, the large number of clubs is a legacy from Tampa being a hub for organized crime decades ago.

I went a few times when I was younger. It was weird, each time I felt like I was on, full of confidence… the women were just all over me and I felt like all my lines were working. Might have been my cologne, I don’t know.

I know you're joking but it really is true. There comes a time when you realize how much they really hate you for being there and only want your money. I think that's when I started to quit going. I also had a buddy that always wanted to go and was always willing to drive.

When I first went to a couple 30+ years ago, it was like a Motley Crue or Van Halen rock and roll party vibe.
The last time I went, in the early 2000s it seems like the tattoos had taken over and the women seemed beat down and just out of it.

Reactions: Moral
Reading between the lines here but most people dont have what it takes to be a strip club regular and a forum regular at the same time.

Never been, no interest.

Why get yourself sexually aroused with no hope of being fulfilled?

If I want to see a woman take her clothes off, my wife will do it. . . and then she will have sex with me. That seems far more enjoyable.
That’s weird, your wife will do the same for me. Eskimo BROTHER!!

Went to one when I was 18 and haven't been since. Total waste of money when there are plenty of women out there wanting the secks.

Edit to say I get that many dudes are super awkward/cannot talk to women and thus this is how they get bewbs. Do whatcha gotta do.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOHOX69
Once my daughter reached 18 or so the appeal fell off. I could only think of the strippers as someone’s kids.
She's not going to be able to pay her bills with that attitude. Think of not going as taking food of someone's daughters table.

Reactions: torbee
For those of you in the know, how are the strippers doing these days? Read somewhere they are leading indicators of recessions.
Slowed down a bit, but not a lot. Keep waiting for those signs at club, but don't see them. I think it was probably slowest when inflation was at its peak.

Some of them do really well if they stay regular with the job and are sane with their money. But a lot of them come in on a semi regular basis as it aligns with their cash needs. Some halfway do it just to dress up, hang out and get crunk. They can be fun to hang out with for this reason.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
Sounds like I could end up in one tonight. In Dallas for a work seminar and about to meet up with a younger group for dinner and drinks. At 51, I’ll be the old man of the group. At least 10 years older than the rest.

Surprise them and be that dude on sniffer's row building a house of cards out of singles. Bonus points if you wear gym shorts with no boxers

Reactions: torbee
I quickly figured out that, overall, buying hookers was way cheaper and have not been back in long time.

Never been, no interest.

Why get yourself sexually aroused with no hope of being fulfilled?

If I want to see a woman take her clothes off, my wife will do it. . . and then she will have sex with me. That seems far more enjoyable.
Pic of wife with clothes off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT