Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I work at one in another role

• I go to do gun violence

• I sit outside of clubs to people watch

• Total voters
The last strip club I was at was in Tampa and it was literally the night everything was shutting down due to COVID. We were at a work conference and they canceled the NCAA tourney and everything.

Being the geniuses that we are, we went out and got hammered and ended up here until 4am:

Luis-Santana_Tampa-Bay-Times-via-ZUMA-Wire.jpg

Wild concept. It was BYOB but you couldn't actually bring your beer into the club. The bouncer paid our Uber driver to take us to the local gas station to grab booze. We had to leave the beer outside, go in and buy a soda cup, then come out and fill up the cup with beer to bring back into the club.

Reactions: McLovin32
The last strip club I was at was in Tampa and it was literally the night everything was shutting down due to COVID. We were at a work conference and they canceled the NCAA tourney and everything.

Being the geniuses that we are, we went out and got hammered and ended up here until 4am:

Luis-Santana_Tampa-Bay-Times-via-ZUMA-Wire.jpg

Wild concept. It was BYOB but you couldn't actually bring your beer into the club. The bouncer paid our Uber driver to take us to the local gas station to grab booze. We had to leave the beer outside, go in and buy a soda cup, then come out and fill up the cup with beer to bring back into the club.
I went to the club throughout most of Covid. Late spring/summer of 2020 onward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT