ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have a Trump or Harris sign displayed where you live?

Are you displaying a sign for the Trump or Harris presidential race in your front yard?

• I have, or plan to display, a Trump sign in my front yard.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have, or plan to display, a Harris sign in my front yard.

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • No signs due to neighborhood, or to avoid other issues I.E. vandalism.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • No signs beacuse there's no point I.E. not a swing state.

• No signs because I'm not voting for either Trump or Harris.

• No signs because I just don't like to display them.

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No signs because they are a hassle or other reason.

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters

Underscore2

HB MVP
Mar 14, 2006
Just curious.. And if you also display in vehicle, or only a vehicle, that can count. I didn't include vehicle display, because it seems like we see much less of that these days?

Reactions: BrianNole777
I've only seen one harris bumper sticker so far but more will probably pop up. saw a Kennedy sign in a yard, a few weeks ago before he announced for trump. just drove from TX to TN, of course I saw tons of trump signs and stuff on the trip!!!!

we have one neighbor of about 15 or 20 houses in our neighborhood, she had an anti-trump sign a few yrs ago. have not been by her house to see what's up there now. she hand makes them .

On my walk, I saw one Trump sign. No Harris ones. My guess is I live in a conservative hole.

No signs because there is no point. Harris will win my state. And there are maybe 1 or 2 cars that drive by daily. And now that summer is basically over that will likely go down to the mailman. We are getting a massive flagpole to fly our Hawkeye flag in the hopes that it can be seen from the main road coming up from the highway.

The only time I have ever put up campaign signs at my home or business was when I personally ran for my local city commission years ago. The next time I put up a campaign sign is if I or an immediate family member is running.

We have some Trump assholes in the neighborhood with a big **** Joe Biden banner hanging in their garage. They also make it a habit to run around the neighborhood at night and crumple up signs they don't like. It's some middle aged dude and his 2 twenty something incel sons. You know. Typical Trump supporters.

I have no sign and don’t foresee ever putting one in yard (I would if a friend ran for local office and I agreed with his views).

Here in Newton the one thing that is noticeable is the number of Trump signs have diminished significantly from 2020. Even the guy down the street took down his F*ck Biden flag about a year ago (Could have been forced to, Not sure). Never have noticed many Biden/Harris signs.

I live at the end of a cul-de-sac. No one would see them but my neighbors. The ones who know me, already know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT