ADVERTISEMENT

Do you own a firearm? Poll

Do you own a firearm?

• Total voters
How much money do people spend practicing golfing, drinking alcohol, fishing, collecting expensive watches, scuba diving, etc? How much money is spent on the hobby should be irrelevant. I have a vintage Star Wars collection from the 70s/80s--it's an absolutely stupid expenditure.
I wasn't the one who compared it to a tire jack. I was the one pointing out that while they were both tools one is treated much differently than the other.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
I wasn't the one who compared it to a tire jack. I was the one pointing out that while they were both tools one is treated much differently than the other.
Billy Gardell Reaction GIF by CBS

I have nothing more to add. Put together my two responses to you and I’ve gifted you some reasons as to why scandavian countries (Norway in this case) have different situations with guns than the USA.
Mental health, restricted immigration, homogeneity, less poverty

Absolutely. I’ve been a few times and it’s an unbelievably beautiful country. I’d move there in a second. Ticks all the boxes.
It's a nice place, but the winters are rough given the lack of sunlight. It's a lot like Alaska in that regard.

2 of my 4 shotguns are 70's era 870 Wingmasters. A 20 and a 12. They rock for me.

Not sure about the newer Wingmasters but I'm very familiar with ones of my era. Those Wingmasters are not just dressed up versions of the Express. They have the same guts as the police and military versions.

I dont need my guns to look badass...I'm content with my 2 primary shotguns looking like sporting arms and knowing the mechanics will still function on par with what the police/ military require.

Edit. No exaggeration. I have put thousands of rounds through each of these shotguns with no issues with either and they cycle smooth as silk.
My first gun was a 70s era wingmaster my Dad gave me when I graduated high school. His dad gave it to him when he did the same. Wingmasters became the first models I collected and I've accumulated one of every gauge now including a couple multiples. Hard to find a more perfectly made pump shotgun than a Wingmaster made in the 50s thru the early 80s.

Reactions: Rifler
BEST thing to do is to TEACH those grandkids how to use a gun.

When kids are around guns they lose the fascination with them.

Just because your house doesn't have a gun, doesn't' mean your son's buddy doesn't have one in his.

They find a gun in a closet? 50/50 chance it's loaded.

Good luck with that.

So in your situation, I"m responsible for some other idiot not locking up a loaded weapon :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT