ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Biden will win?

I feel no confidence at all. Dems aren't getting the early voting they need in Miami Dade which makes me think Trump will win Florida. And PA is still within the margin of error. Trump snags those two and he is in the drivers seat.

I feel no confidence at all. Dems aren't getting the early voting they need in Miami Dade which makes me think Trump will win Florida. And PA is still within the margin of error. Trump snags those two and he is in the drivers seat.
@Democratic Nole said in an earlier post that early voting was +200k Dem in Florida. He keeps up with it.

I'm confident Biden will win and Trump will claim voter fraud. I'm equally confident that if Trump wins, you won't hear a peep out of him about voting irregularities. The fraud will only occur if he loses.
Hypothetically, if Trump wins the EC, do you expect Biden to make any claims about voting irregularities, fraud, or legal challenges?

The mail issue with piles sitting purposely is already enough to raise alarm bells.
I never thought I’d ever quote and agree with Chis but there APPEAR to be a lot of issues that could impact either side. This is the first time where many states are ONLY voting by mail, ballots will be accepted after Election Day, etc. I could see either side contesting the election, and either side may have a legitimate gripe.

Also, Clinton has already advised Biden not to concede under any circumstances (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1238156). Obviously, she’s not involved in the campaign but it is quite the statement from the former candidate.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Biden wins easily.....bet the farm.

And there will be no attempt by Trump to contest the results. Honestly, some of you are just ridiculous.

Reactions: Gimmered
Biden wins easily.....bet the farm.

And there will be no attempt by Trump to contest the results. Honestly, some of you are just ridiculous.
No the ridiculous is Trump at his hate rallies, Trump is the one slinging this type of rhetoric around. The ridiculousness is people like you who don't blink when the "President" does endless items beneath the office of President that just 1 would have about ended any President before this psycho.

No, I take that back. Biden is going to win BIGLY! Biden is up in GA!!! I never thought that was possible.

I'm not a political person as most know. I believe Biden has this in the bag. Failing with the fence promise hurts Trump in my eyes.

Reactions: ghost80
I'm confident Biden will win and Trump will claim voter fraud. I'm equally confident that if Trump wins, you won't hear a peep out of him about voting irregularities. The fraud will only occur if he loses.

If we have a repeat of 2016, he will still claim voter fraud.

My serious concern is the electoral college.

If EC delegates were a little more closely aligned with population, this election would be a laugher.

Polls are never "accurate", but even in 2016 they weren't that far off. Biden is ahead in so many contested states, it's hard to imagine that they are all wrong.

However, these are phone polls. There are probably a lot of Trump supporters that don't own phones. :rolleyes:

I am confident Biden will get millions and millions more votes.

Same here. I’m 100% positive Biden will get substantially more votes. Millions and millions of additional votes.

But I’m only about 50-50 that Biden will be declared the winner eventually due to the Republican voter suppression, Russian voter and results manipulation and an unlawfully packed Supreme Court. And I’m only about 25-75 confident that Biden is declared winner within a week of the election.

Reactions: SoFla-Hawkeye
I run about 40% Biden wins..,incumbency is really difficult to overcome....ab$ there is no doubt that, based on early returns, Trump and GOP will be working Overtime suppressing any and all types of “mail in” voting, from border to border and sea to shining sea. This election will be as controversial as any Mayor Daley/ LBJ election ever....it will dwarf the 1960 controversy..and it will be a few days before a winner is determined. Trump has his lawyers lawyered up and his judges in place.....this next week is gonna get real ugly before it’s all said and done. This Trump fella is really a no good sumbitch....be ready.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
Same here. I’m 100% positive Biden will get substantially more votes. Millions and millions of additional votes.

But I’m only about 50-50 that Biden will be declared the winner eventually due to the Republican voter suppression, Russian voter and results manipulation and an unlawfully packed Supreme Court. And I’m only about 25-75 confident that Biden is declared winner within a week of the election.
As this ****ing idiot projects this

Only for voting, not whatever you want to do in there
Jerking off in a church full of beautiful older women is against my policy. Trump might do it though? Personally I don't care for the President or Biden so whatever. Put Reagan or Clinton in there now that would be fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 Dunks
I suspect that Trump will win re-election despite the fake, suppression polls suggesting otherwise - and it will be a larger margin than most think.

The only (or about the only) three polls that correctly called the 2016 election (Trafalger, InsiderAdvantage, and Helmut-Norpoth) all have Trump winning re-election in 2020.

That being said, IMO both the Dems or Reps will contest the election and it will be decided by SCOTUS unless it’s a total landslide one way or the other. Alito already stated in a recent SCOTUS election ruling that SCOTUS has the authority to settle Federal elections even if a given state objects. That is why the ACB appointment was huge and the real reason the Dems are so upset. SCOTUS now has 5 solid conservative, textualists (Roberts is a wildcard, swing vote) on the court now that will likely side discount fraudulent mail in ballots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT