ADVERTISEMENT

Official State of The Union Thread

Scruddy

HR Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

Looks like we may be starting up a little late.. or was this staged to get biden out of attending? 🤔

Jokes aside, how many breaks do you all think biden will need to get through this tonight?

he will screw everything up, slur, look confused. then the lamestream media will call us bullies for making fun of the kid with the speech problem in school, a stutter.

then he will say the economy is wonderful even though we know it's not. then he will go to bed.

I am more excited about:

LAYYYEJKFRF4XHWTBKSZJJQKJE.jpg

he will screw everything up, slur, look confused. then the lamestream media will call us bullies for making fun of the kid with the speech problem in school, a stutter.

then he will say the economy is wonderful even though we know it's not. then he will go to bed.

Will the Kraken be released?

Reactions: joelbc1
This slow walk has to be deliberate at this point. He's going to talk for 5 minutes total lol

My guess is Biden will do fine. His team knows how important this speech is. They know Trump's Adderall dose and they will triple that for Joe tonight.
LOL. Biden already gets more than Trump. Poor man.
I’d love to see a debate where they both get an extra large dose and come out on the stage and just yell at each other.
We deserve it. This is what we have apparently agreed to.
Shame on us.

Reactions: Scruddy
Did he say “The threat to democracy must be protected”?

Teleprompter typo?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT