ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Biden will win?

I voted for Biden. I am a Democrat. I am a liberal. However, I am just not feeling good about this one. I really hope I am wrong.

I voted for Biden. I am a Democrat. I am a liberal. However, I am just not feeling good about this one. I really hope I am wrong.
I think you’re right not to feel good about it. I honestly think the polls are off again and trump wins. He’s a winner.

Latest batch from Georgia has DT Barnum getting 4,001 votes and Biden getting 25,382. That’s a net gain of 21,381 in a batch of just 29,383 votes. Biden now trails in GA by 18,540 with about 60,000 to 70,000 votes to count in Atlanta area. If Biden comes anywhere close to matching that result, Biden takes GA. We should have that result by tonight.

If Georgia goes blue, Biden may end up with 300+ electoral votes.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Fair (and respectful) request gentlemen. I’ll try to find it (it should be published I would think / hope) & post the link. If I don’t get to it right away, it’s because I’m out-of-pocket for most of the day.

Right off the top, he’s developed & publicly announced the Platinum Plan (which I believe is an extension of first term policies such as opportunity zones (i.e. funding and tax incentives for urban communities and minorities), education funding, school choice, crackdown on hate crimes & domestic terrorists organizations (i.e. KKK, Antifa) targeted to benefit the African American community; same type of policy and program targeted for the Hispanic community; reduction of payroll taxes; increase in law enforcement funding (more officers & improved / increased technology), more funding in for space programs, COVID therapeutics and vaccines (which is of course in progress now), continued use of clean carbon energy (i.e. fracking, natural gas) while moving towards clean energy (mainly solar technology advancements, he’s not a fan of wind), entering into fair trade deals & organizations (the WTO unfairly burdens the American taxpayer), enterIng into fair global environment organizations (the Paris Accord unfairly burdens the American tax payer while not holding China, Russia, Iran, etc. for their own severe environmental abuses) - I agree with the Trump administration that it doesn’t do a lot of good for some countries to be clean producers while other countries abuse our environment.

I do worry about the debt we continue to burden future generations with - both sides are very guilty of that although it did start to come down the latter part of the Trump administration pre-pandemic I believe.
Where you able to find the requested information?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT