ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Kris Murray will return next season?

Does Kris return to Iowa for the 2022/2023 season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally understand what you posted. You stated that Kenyon's words ("unless something crazy happens") could mean that (1) he goes undrafted or (2) he goes in the 2nd round.

Why you think/wrote that going undrafted is what Kenyon could have meant is beyond me.
Because it could mean that. We.Don't.Know.

I realize you *think* you know but "something crazy" doesn't necessarily mean "if he goes in the first round" or it could actually mean that.

Alright, I'm done arguing semantics with you at this point. We will see how it shakes out.

Because it could mean that. We.Don't.Know.

I realize you *think* you know but "something crazy" doesn't necessarily mean "if he goes in the first round" or it could actually mean that.

Alright, I'm done arguing semantics with you at this point. We will see how it shakes out.

Tom Kakert says he's returning to Iowa. Why? Because Kris is not being told he will be picked in the first round. In other words, something crazy is not happening for Kris in the 2022 NBA Draft. I think it's as simple as that.

You do know that Tom thinks you’re a nut too. It’s obvious based on how Tom has responded in the thread.

actually I inferred from Tom's posts that he thinks you are a nut. i mean, it's pretty obvious.

In all seriousness, do you always suddenly become a child when someone disagrees with you? Don't answer; I frankly don't need any further confirmation.

actually I inferred from Tom's posts that he thinks you are a nut. i mean, it's pretty obvious.

In all seriousness, do you always suddenly become a child when someone disagrees with you? Don't answer; I frankly don't need any further confirmation.

What the hell is wrong with you. I have said over and over that I don't care what you or Tom thinks. But I can believe what I want to as well. You're the one who has to keep proving that you're always right. You are a absolute nut job. I can see others have put you on ignore.

BBHawk, I'm done.

What the hell is wrong with you. I have said over and over that I don't care what you or Tom thinks. But I can believe what I want to as well. You're the one who has to keep proving that you're always right. You are a absolute nut job. I can see others have put you on ignore.

BBHawk, I'm done.

Wow.

You now don't care what an insider like Tom thinks? He has helped us connect the dots. But you keep thinking something different and you keep throwing your temper tantrums when Tom, I, or anyone else disagrees with you.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? You behave like a child and are an absolute nut job! I can see why others would put you on ignore.

BBHawk, I'm done.
Been there done that.
😉

Reactions: David1979 and SB_SB
Listening to Tom Kakert on the podcast, he indicated Kris received an invite to the NBA combine. I think he mentioned approximately 63 or 64 players usually receive an invite.

There are 60 draft positions over the two rounds. Based on the above, that says to me Kris is right there on the cusp of draft status.

Do you think he returns next season or goes pro?
Nah, we're Iowa, which means we can't have nice things....and in the rare occasions where we are gifted nice things, they come with a return date where we have to give them back and what you get out of those nice things is what you get. That means if you only get to use those nice things for a year, when everyone else gets to pick and choose how long they get the same nice things or multiple forms of those nice things, then that's all you get, like a ride stopping halfway through its run because that's all the time you get afforded to you, specifically, while everyone else gets to stay on the ride..............

That's f***ing Iowa sports.

As time goes on, you seem to think more and more like you're the admin of this boards and you're always right. You need to take a break from thinking you're the leader of this boards.
It's pathetic and annoying AF.

You could always place him on ignore. That would be the sane thing to do.
Unfortunately you can't because he's got a monopoly on every single player recruit etc and bumps his own stuff. Also pathetic

It's pathetic and annoying AF.

Unfortunately you can't because he's got a monopoly on every single player recruit etc and bumps his own stuff. Also pathetic

you're pathetic. but that's been established a long time ago. anyone who has taken the unfortunate time to read your rants knows this.

Reactions: perryhawk

BBHawk, I'm done.
I just added him to ignore. Should have done it a long time ago.

Reactions: SB_SB
Get a life

I honestly think you are bi polar. You probably have a drinking problem, too. Both likely contribute to your bizarre, crazy ass posts.

And speaking of your history on here, at least there was one time when you apologized for your behavior.

You wrote this on Dec 26, when you were likely in a manic state of mind:

Appreciate it Fran. I know I've given you shit before and honestly, I felt bad about it after the fact and want to apologize. All I know is you're a Hawk fan and its all that matters. Merry Christmas :)

So you're saying you can't put him on ignore because he provides too much pertinent information? Damn him!

Not for me. I quit coming to this site because every thread was started from fran and 10 pages deep. I have no interest in searching through long threads that are months old to find some data. Recently I noticed it wasn't so bad. That's why I replied to this thread, it wasn't from fran and was just started. But of course fran has to think he has a monopoly on what people can post. How dare we think something different than Tom and Fran.

Not for me. I quit coming to this site because every thread was started from fran and 10 pages deep. I have no interest in searching through long threads that are months old to find some data. Recently I noticed it wasn't so bad. That's why I replied to this thread, it wasn't from fran and was just started. But of course fran has to think he has a monopoly on what people can post. How dare we think something different than Tom and Fran.

Good grief. Can you you exaggerate any more on who starts how many threads? I guess you prefer all the threads Roy L Fuchs starts, instead.

And on this topic, Tom and I simply have a different opinion on what Kenyon meant when Kenyon wrote unless something CRAZY happens between now and the June 1 deadline, Kris is coming back.

I stated early in this thread that my opinion is that "something crazy" means Kris being told he will get drafted in the 1st round. And Tom has insider information; he knows Kenyon and Kris personally. Tom also thinks "something crazy" is Kris being told he would be drafted in the 1st round. So, Tom chiming in on this thread makes me feel even more confident in my opinion.

You write "how dare we think something different than Tom and Fran." Well, you can think what you want and I will think what I want and give the reasons why.

Tom also explicitly wrote that everyone should relax and that Kris is coming back. You should be be happy that it looks like Kris will be returning; instead, you are all butt hurt over Tom and I having a different opinion than you.

Incredible.

Good grief. Can you you exaggerate any more on who starts how many threads? I guess you prefer all the threads Roy L Fuchs starts, instead.

And on this topic, Tom and I simply have a different opinion on what Kenyon meant when Kenyon wrote unless something CRAZY happens between now and the June 1 deadline, Kris is coming back.

I stated early in this thread that my opinion is that "something crazy" means Kris being told he will get drafted in the 1st round. And Tom has insider information; he knows Kenyon and Kris personally. Tom also thinks "something crazy" is Kris being told he would be drafted in the 1st round. So, Tom chiming in on this thread makes me feel even more confident in my opinion.

You write "how dare we think something different than Tom and Fran." Well, you can think what you want and I will think what I want and give the reasons why.

Tom also explicitly wrote that everyone should relax and that Kris is coming back. You should be be happy that it looks like Kris will be returning; instead, you are all butt hurt over Tom and I having a different opinion than you.

Incredible.

Please, just go away, I wasn't talking to you.

Please, just go away, I wasn't talking to you.

Well, I am talking to you. Granted, I thought I was talking to an adult. Physically, I am assuming you are just that. Mentally? That's clearly up in the air, because you can't mentally tolerate anyone having a different opinion than yours. Instead, you throw temper tantrums, which is not what would be expected from an adult.

Maybe it is you who should go away...and get some help.

• Haha
Reactions: topherchris20
Well, I am talking to you. Granted, I thought I was talking to an adult. Physically, I am assuming you are just that. Mentally? That's clearly up in the air, because you can't mentally tolerate anyone having a different opinion than yours. Instead, you throw temper tantrums, which is not what would be expected from an adult.

Maybe it is you who should go away...and get some help.

Your posts are like nails on a chalkboard. Just stop, thanks.

Not sure how so many threads deteriorate into silly arguments. Sounds like there is a high probability that Kris will be back, which is great news. Still waiting to see another Big man added. If not, Mulvey and/or Big O need to take a huge step forward AND the starting front line needs to stay healthy...

Listening to Tom Kakert on the podcast, he indicated Kris received an invite to the NBA combine. I think he mentioned approximately 63 or 64 players usually receive an invite.

There are 60 draft positions over the two rounds. Based on the above, that says to me Kris is right there on the cusp of draft status.

Do you think he returns next season or goes pro?
We will know within the next 2 weeks, after the NBA combine. Someone will either be all over KrM, or he will be in a Hawkeye uniform...
I heard he has been performing well. Good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT