• Nothing, my natural musk is an aphrodisiac

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • OPs mom scent

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
I have a pretty sensitive nose - goes with the migraines. I find most colognes and a lot of perfumes overpowering and unpleasant. I tend to wear an unscented deodorant and that’s it.
So...how stinky are you?

I haven't used cologne since my early 20s.

(csb)
I was in Canada one time on business and I had a bottle of cologne in my shaving kit. The night before I left to go back home the cap came loose and it spilled inside my rental car and soaked into the back seat. The smell was overwhelming. It was the dead of winter and I had to drive back to the airport with the windows down just so I could breathe. I feel sorry for the next person who rented that car.
(/csb)

I haven't used cologne since my early 20s.

(csb)
I was in Canada one time on business and I had a bottle of cologne in my shaving kit. The night before I left to go back home the cap came loose and it spilled inside my rental car and soaked into the back seat. The smell was overwhelming. It was the dead of winter and I had to drive back to the airport with the windows down just so I could breathe. I feel sorry for the next person who rented that car.
(/csb)
How much was your cleaning bill from the rental car company?

The last time I used cologne was in high school to mask the smell of weed, but it turns out that I just smelled like weed and cologne. I had to convince my parents that I wasn't a drugs addict and that I was just hooking up with a stoner that really liked BOD For Men.

tenor.gif

I spritz some on each work. Drives the work ladies crazy but I’ve got a reputation to uphold as the top male hunk in the office.

Very rarely, typically when going out to something with wife & she tells me to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT