ADVERTISEMENT

Does age of consent apply for retarded people?

Colonoscopy

HR Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo
Asking for a friend.

Say a 30 year old down syndrome guy meets a 15 year old chick at a party and they hook up. The downs syndrome guy is well built, verile, and madly handsome. But you know, mentally retarded. No more capable than a mid-range 10 year old.

So it's like, mind of kid, with body of a man. What does that get you? Is that rape, or should they even bother reporting to the authorities?

Asking for a friend.

Say a 30 year old down syndrome guy meets a 15 year old chick at a party and they hook up. The downs syndrome guy is well built, verile, and madly handsome. But you know, mentally retarded. No more capable than a mid-range 10 year old.

So it's like, mind of kid, with body of a man. What does that get you? Is that rape, or should they even bother reporting to the authorities?
I've been told we don't say retarded anymore. We are to use intellectually challenged or developmentally disabled.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Asking for a friend.

You need a lawyer. Being well built, virile, and madly handsome will only go so far with your jury.

Asking for a friend.

Do you really think this would happen??

A 30 year old who has down syndrome at a high school party... c'mon man. It certainly is a weird scenario to ponder. I would blame the 15 year old and her friends because they would obviously be taking advantage of an intellectual disabled human.

Reactions: millah_22
Asking for a friend.

So you moving on from making sexual comments about the body of a 13 yo in a bikini and now hooking up with 15 year olds?

star wars comedy GIF by Hyper RPG

Asking for a friend.

We don’t call them retards anymore. “Republicans“ is the politically correct term.

Asking for a friend.

Try picking up a 15 year old and let us know how it goes.

Asking for a friend.

Dude sounds like you really are kinda sick. You should probably get some help.

I've been told we don't say retarded anymore. We are to use intellectually challenged or developmentally disabled.
Both my aunts are Intellectually Disabled which is the term that replaced Mental Retardation. My mom would get into fist fights at the bus stop back in the late 50s when people would say, "What's wrong with your stupid sister" or "What's wrong with your retard sister." She's 76 and I'm pretty certain she'd kick the OP's a$$ if she heard him say that.

Reactions: win4jj and GOHOX69
Both my aunts are Intellectually Disabled which is the term that replaced Mental Retardation. My mom would get into fist fights at the bus stop back in the late 50s when people would say, "What's wrong with your stupid sister" or "What's wrong with your retard sister." She's 76 and I'm pretty certain she'd kick the OP's a$$ if she heard him say that.
Does your mom go by the name Jenny?

• Haha
Reactions: TDJ7
Asking for a friend.

Do you use the 'n' word when casually talking about black people, too?

We don’t call them retards anymore. “Republicans“ is the politically correct term.
Yah, since this hypothetical special needs person is likely more intellectual than Trump, perhaps the great orange jesus should have used this as his defense in the Jean Carrol trial.

Asking for a friend.

Sorry I can't provide the info. I just got into Houston and didn't get sleep on the flight. But I believe the Supreme Court ruled on this in the early 1900's it was like a 9-0 ruling. Like I said I don't have the time to look it up. I found it years ago on Google.

I think there was a case a couple weeks ago where a lady was banging her husband’s brother while he was at work. They had him living with them to care for him since he had Down’s syndrome. I think once baby was born they did paternity test and it proved the one with Downs was father. Police interviewed him and he told what she did to him and that he told her no… he didn’t want to do it but she kept doing it anyway. Guess this went on for months or longer. Long story short he was over 18, but she’s in jail for rape.

Reactions: Colonoscopy
People with disabilities have the same rights and responsibilities as people without disabilities.

There was a thread deleted where OP made sexual comments when a picture of a 13 year old in a bikini was posted.

Dude apparently loves underage teens
Why was there a picture of a 13 yr old in a bikini posted here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT