ADVERTISEMENT

Dolphins vs. Jets

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
The New York Jets visit the Sixth Borough today at 1 p.m. eastern to take on the mighty Miami Dolphins!

The rested Dolphins are coming off a BYE week and riding a five (count 'em, FIVE) game winning streak!

Let's make it six!

GO DOLPHINS!

Weather Report: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well, no.

Perfect Season, three straight SB appearances (won two)...

And they were ALWAYS in the playoffs until Shula got shoved aside to make room for Jimmy f-ing Johnson.

I blame the "Curse of the Don" for the current state of Miami.
Great. I don't care about the Dolphins success in the '70s. They have sucked pretty much all of this century. They don't understand how to build a team - that is the issue.

Great. I don't care about the Dolphins success in the '70s. They have sucked pretty much all of this century. They don't understand how to build a team - that is the issue.

Ah, you said always have. That was inaccurate;)

Haven’t ben watching. Do the Dolphins have anyone at running back?

The owner is a moron. He has two winning seasons out of thirteen.

Even Nick Saban failed at Miami. I'm telling you... it's the Curse of the Don.
It’s stunning the Dolphins have been an inept franchise since Shula left town. You would think Miami would attract a lot of high-profile free agents. The front office has to be run by buffoons. If Hunt’s kid can build a winner in Kansas City, someone with a little greater substance than shit for brains should be able to put a respectable product on the field in Miami.

So, instead of mid-field possession after a brilliant Duke Johnson run that got called back, it's suddenly a tie game again.

Thanks, zebras.

This is Miami's best rushing performance of the season, exceeding the 133 rushing yards they gained in an overtime loss to the Raiders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT