ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Dolphins @ Jets Thread, Black Friday Edition***

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
The Dolphins travel to East Rutherford, New Jersey to take on the Jets in the NFL's first-ever Black Friday game. All NFL teams are scheduled for one Thursday game per season, but this one is on a Friday. It's only the fifth time in team history that the Dolphins have played on a Friday. The game is on Amazon Prime at 3 p.m. eastern time.

The Jets are 4-6 with QB problems, but their defense is for real. They rank 11th in total defense, fifth in passing defense, and tied for eighth in takeaways. Tua will need to be more careful with the football than he's been of late. And pounding the rushing attack should be the game plan.

Miami's offense has been sputtering... while they remain #1 in total yards, scoring and passing, and second in rushing, they haven't surpassed 20 points in three of the past four games, averaging 20.5 points over that span. Defense might have to save the day again. In Ramsey we Trust, lol.

Weather Report: Temps in the mid 40s at kickoff and dropping into the high 30s by end of the game. Cloudy with no chance of rain, winds out of the NW around 12 mph.

PhinsUP!

Last edited:
Old people are losing their minds over this Prime broadcast

OH MY GOD

THESE APPS

THIS IS WHY YOUNG PEOPLE ARE ALL SCREWED UP. THEY SPEND ALL THEIR TIME WITH THEIR FACES GLUED TO THEIR DEVICES

WE LIVE IN THE LOCAL DOLPHINS MARKET. THIS SHOULD BE ON LOCAL TV

Reactions: The Tradition
Old people are losing their minds over this Prime broadcast

OH MY GOD

THESE APPS

THIS IS WHY YOUNG PEOPLE ARE ALL SCREWED UP. THEY SPEND ALL THEIR TIME WITH THEIR FACES GLUED TO THEIR DEVICES

WE LIVE IN THE LOCAL DOLPHINS MARKET. THIS SHOULD BE ON LOCAL TV

I do hate the prime games. You can't leave the tab running in the background and just listen.

I do hate the prime games. You can't leave the tab running in the background and just listen.

That is complete bs that they shut off the broadcast if you look at another tab on your browser. I signed in through the tv. That is slightly better but it buffers every few minutes.

Halftime Team Stats

Miami Dolphins New York Jets
1st Downs 12 2
Passing 1st downs 10 0
Rushing 1st downs 1 1
1st downs from penalties 1 1
3rd down efficiency 5-9 0-5
4th down efficiency 0-1 0-0
Total Plays 40 19
Total Yards 214 47
Total Drives 6 6
Yards per Play 5.4 2.5
Passing 162 28
Comp-Att 15-23 7-11
Yards per pass 6.8 2.3
Interceptions thrown 2 1
Sacks-Yards Lost 1-9 1-7
Rushing 52 19
Rushing Attempts 16 7
Yards per rush 3.3 2.7
Red Zone (Made-Att) 1-2 0-0
Penalties 2-15 3-25
Turnovers 2 1
Fumbles lost 0 0
Interceptions thrown 2 1
Defensive / Special Teams TDs 1 1
Possession 19:48 10:12

Dolphins are running the ball well against one of the best defenses with Armstead, Winn, Jones and Hunt out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT