ADVERTISEMENT

Dolphins vs. Panthers

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Carolina visits Miami Gardens to take on the Dolphins today at 1 p.m. eastern on Fox.

Weather Report: Partly cloudy with highs in the mid-70s. light winds out of the west with virtually no chance of rain.

#PhinsUp

Last edited:
Jaylen Waddle hit a max speed of 21.80 MPH on his 57-yard reception. That's the second-fastest speed by a wide receiver as a ballcarrier this season (Marquez Valdes-Scantling in Week 11 at 22.09 MPH is No. 1), per NFL Next Gen Stats.

i

Seth Walder, ESPN Analytics1h ago

Man, this game sure helps make up for what happened yesterday a little bit.

What a shellacking...

I have not been able to find a way to stream the Miami Dolphins radio broadcasts. I think the NFL has that locked down.

I wonder what will change with Sunday ticket when it gets a new provider, I think in 2023, or maybe next year. I've been paying $79 a year with the college student discount. I've had access to all dolphins games here in WV for about 30 years starting with a C band satellite.

Sunday ticket man. But if not that or Sirius, can you listen to radio online? I listen to Miami sports talk during the week but not sure if the games are streamed.

I think I can get the Dolphins broadcast on TuneIn Radio with a premium subscription. The broadcast is blocked on WQAM website as well as the other affiliate stations. The YT channel isn't bad. The guy screams a lot but he lets you know what happened. His analysis is solid.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT