ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump is feeling so threatened by Nikki Haley that he's busted out the birther claim

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Trump is now pushing out the narrative that Haley's parents were not US citizens, and therefore Nikki isn't eligible to be POTUS.
I wonder if Nikki will take this like she did Trump's purity of the white race comments? Haley's mixed race children were the target of Trump's attacks.
How can you stand up to Xi and Putin if you cannot stand up to a bully like Trump, Nikki?
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum...i-haley-birtherism_n_659dbec0e4b0f9f6621e87f3

f0adefd481c9a042ead4e4eddfa7cde8.gif

Trump is now pushing out the narrative that Haley's parents were not US citizens, and therefore Nikki isn't eligible to be POTUS.
I wonder if Nikki will take this like she did Trump's purity of the white race comments? Haley's mixed race children were the target of Trump's attacks.
How can you stand up to Xi and Putin if you cannot stand up to a bully like Trump, Nikki?
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum...i-haley-birtherism_n_659dbec0e4b0f9f6621e87f3

That is the sorriest part of her.

Want support? Call him out for the POS he is and you know he is.

That is the sorriest part of her.

Want support? Call him out for the POS he is and you know he is.
Doesn’t matter the rules don’t apply to him. He’ll have another wave of fresh bull crap tomorrow to keep dominating the cycle and it all gets lost as noise.

Jack Smith must be loving all the free evidence Trump is throwing out. I read an article saying that everytime Trump uses something from his playbook it goes to show intent, which is big in criminal cases and largely hard to prove, but the fact is Trump is repeating old claims used against others helps establish that. For example there are many examples where he says an election he lost was rigged, like when Cruz won in Iowa.

So, which candidate do you support?
Of the republicans my first choice would be vivek, second desantis, third trump and hailey/Christie would be at the absolute bottom. If it's trump v Biden on the main ticket I'm leaning towards voting kennedy atm.

I would prefer trump and biden both go off to their retirement homes and never touch politics again. I doubt America is that lucky.

Reminder that the Obama birther narrative was actually started by Hillary Clinton

🙄

False.

Seriously, how can you be this stupid, Scrubs?

🙄

False.

scrubby, dialing up the hits.

So reposting is now "saying"? - nice quote that was

🙄

False.

You're using far left sources known for spreading misinformation. The entire narrative originated with Hillary staffer Penn lol

🙄

False.

See also: Willful ignorance

Him and his supporters are so willfully ignorant.

I don't know what the citizenship status of her parents was when she was born but if she was born in the United States, she's a natural born citizen. That would be true even if her parents never gained citizenship.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT