ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump ready to take on Al Caida.

I wonder if it's intentional. There's speculation that he has difficulty reading. Maybe this sort of "phonetic" spelling is a strategy to help him say certain words correctly.

Reactions: h-hawk
I wonder if it's intentional. There's speculation that he has difficulty reading. Maybe this sort of "phonetic" spelling is a strategy to help him say certain words correctly.
Many people are saying this. Many people think he is at a minimum dyslexic, and that his acting out and subsequent trip to military school as a youth stemmed from learning disorders. Too bad they just helped accelerate his path to becoming a bully there.

Reactions: seam
twittertoon16.jpg

Reactions: Chillyhoff
From a pure intelligence POV... he's gotta be the dumbest mofo in recent history. Hence... just look at which area of the country is his base.

Pretty easy to see why Turd is so easily manipulated by Fux News.

But.........only 17 more months.

Reactions: seam and Huey Grey

Lol. Even if so, that's sad. We've been hearing about Al Ki aye duh for two decades.

Do you think H.W. Bush needed Saddam spelled phonetically when he'd refer to him as Sad-umm Hussein?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT