ADVERTISEMENT

Don't call him Carter's brother - Cael Happel returns to the top of the podium

Not trying to be an ass here but if you don't want to watch it then don't watch it. Do you really need to make a post saying you are not going to watch something?

I didn't realize only positive commentary is allowed.

And no, I don't look at ranking of junior high wrestlers.

To each their own. It is just an opinion. And I enjoy IAWrestle, fwiw.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Cael seems pretty tough and well spoken for a JR high student. Has a little spitfire in him.

Paraphrasing: "I hate being known as Carter Happels brother. It pisses me off. So I just need to make a name for myself."

I love watching the Little League World Series and enjoy the interviews and information about those kids. There isn't anything wrong with watching kids talk about something they love.
I agree. This years LLWS was pretty special for my family. My cousins son played for the Virginia team and 3 or 4 of his games were on ESPN. He was the boy who made that diving catch that made SportCenters play of the day. It was awesome! And to keep this wrestling related, he is probably and even better wrestler that has won the State title pretty much every year since he started wrestling when he was 7 or 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azchief32
I agree. This years LLWS was pretty special for my family. My cousins son played for the Virginia team and 3 or 4 of his games were on ESPN. He was the boy who made that diving catch that made SportCenters play of the day. It was awesome! And to keep this wrestling related, he is probably and even better wrestler that has won the State title pretty much every year since he started wrestling when he was 7 or 8.

Just guessing of course.......but Carl has already booked a "full ride" for him.

Am I right??? Happened to have a spare one left ??? :rolleyes:

Reactions: pinters
Just guessing of course.......but Carl has already booked a "full ride" for him.

Am I right??? Happened to have a spare one left ??? :rolleyes:
Lol. Actually, the NLWC has offered to pay off his tuition when he's done and make sure they will support him until he decides on a career choice.

Reactions: pinters
I believe Jack Thompson, the younger brother of 4x State Champ Max Thompson at UNI and 3 or 4x state finalist Hawkeye Logan Thompson, finished in the finals of the same tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT