ADVERTISEMENT

Drama Queen in Chief: "I nearly escaped death"

The hyperbole is obnoxious at this point.

"I escaped death" "your killing grandma" "we are crushing people with debt" "wddts cock is weapon of mass destruction""the gop is a facist cult"...

I mean just chill everyone...

Here he is hanging with his homies after the raid.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fdf60e9bd-e717-4e3e-a445-c6dd25dc7c78.jpg

The hyperbole is obnoxious at this point.

"I escaped death" "your killing grandma" "we are crushing people with debt" "wddts cock is weapon of mass destruction""the gop is a facist cult"...

I mean just chill everyone...

Chill on hyperbole says the guy who in the DOJ Trump raid threads yesterday claimed the FBI brought automatic weapons, wanted an armed confrontation, and that there had never been that type of authorization against a President ever.

Chill on hyperbole says the guy who in the DOJ Trump raid threads yesterday claimed the FBI brought automatic weapons
This is false and I take my firearm conversations seriously so I expect a apology in due time.

wanted an armed confrontation, and that there had never been that type of authorization against a President ever.

I BURIED A GEM IN THST POST AND YOU HAVE SUCH A SMALL DIXK YOU CANT EVEN THROW ME A LIKE?

SIT AND SPIN BUD.

This is false and I take my firearm conversations seriously so I expect a apology in due time.

I BURIED A GEM IN THST POST AND YOU HAVE SUCH A SMALL DIXK YOU CANT EVEN THROW ME A LIKE?

SIT AND SPIN BUD.

Apology for what exactly? But good use of caps.

Why do you always go straight redline when called out for your bullshit?

You also spend a lot of time taking about other poster’s penis size.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Apology for what exactly? But good use of caps.
Apologize for getting me.mixed up with whoever it was that said they brought automatic firearms.

Why do you always go straight redline when called out for your bullshit?
Im on a phone and hit the arrow, I didn't care enough to highlight, keep the item highlighted while scrolling on a touchscreen, and uncap it, you will be OK.

You also spend a lot of time taking about other poster’s penis size.
Jesus dude. Read it again. I'm WDDT.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT