ADVERTISEMENT

Dreshaun Ross

Retro Hawk

Rookie
Jun 30, 2022
This Freshman just beat McCrae Hagerty tonight. He has 1 loss on the year, early in the season to a undefeated kid out of state. Not bad for a freshman at 195.

This kid is starting to look like the next Ben Keuter. Any insight as to if Iowa or Anyone has the early lead on him?

This Freshman just beat McCrae Hagerty tonight. He has 1 loss on the year, early in the season to a undefeated kid out of state. Not bad for a freshman at 195.

This kid is starting to look like the next Ben Keuter. Any insight as to if Iowa or Anyone has the early lead on him?
He lost earlier this season Hagarty from WSR. So they are 1-1 against each other.

Is Ross our next HWT after Kueter gives up wrestling to play tackle football?

• Sad
Reactions: andegre
Iowa State
I wonder if Iowa recruited Hagarty?

I hope TnT forced Kevin to spend more on ISU's offer. 😄
Dresser has REALLY struggled getting State of Iowa kids developed, outside of a few rare instances.
Hagarty probably is attending Wartburg in 2-3 years.

Reactions: DirkTang1
I wonder if Iowa recruited Hagarty?

I hope TnT forced Kevin to spend more on ISU's offer. 😄
Dresser has REALLY struggled getting State of Iowa kids developed, outside of a few rare instances.
Hagarty probably is attending Wartburg in 2-3 years.
They did.

Reactions: HawkeyePA
Dreshaun Ross/Image

07192022ROSS-733x840.jpg

Nope not as that would leave a multi year gap.

23-24 Tony (Ross soph)
24-25 BK? (Ross jr)
25-26 BK? (Ross sr)
26-27 ? (Ross RSFr or true frosh)

It all depends on how long BK wants to pull double duty. i can't see him wrestling past his junior season, maybe less if he's an early entry candidate but that's a big if.

But on paper there is no multi-year gap.

Is Ross our next HWT after Kueter gives up wrestling to play tackle football?
Umm, seemed to have missed the University of Iowa / Ben Kueter wrestling years. The Dreshaun Ross wrestling era has all but arrived? The young man is just a freshman in small town Iowa high school. Plenty of life and opportunity in front of him. Once you’ve matured and been to the county-fair, the wrestling solar-system changes, Mother Nature does wonderful things.

The second step before the first, just submitting. Time Changes Everything (Bob Wills, circa 1940).

Umm, seemed to have missed the University of Iowa / Ben Kueter wrestling years. The Dreshaun Ross wrestling era has all but arrived? The young man is just a freshman in small town Iowa high school. Plenty of life and opportunity in front of him. Once you’ve matured and been to the county-fair, the wrestling solar-system changes, Mother Nature does wonderful things.
did-you-even-read-the-post-malik-payne.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT