ADVERTISEMENT

DT and Starocci/Brooks beef

I’m aware of the word. I’d describe Carter as more of a narcissist though.
Cool diagnosis from online activity without examining him. I describe him as a four time champ, something you're not very familiar with. Maybe an impulsive kid, emotional, maybe prone to A hole behavior without thinking. However his teammates seem to like and respect him so I doubt you're very accurate on your assessment.

Cool diagnosis from online activity without examining him. I describe him as a four time champ, something you're not very familiar with. Maybe an impulsive kid, emotional, maybe prone to A hole behavior without thinking. However his teammates seem to like and respect him so I doubt you're very accurate on your assessment.
Carter 100% embraces being a heel that people love to hate. Nobody is more upset by that than PSU fans for some reason.

Tbf, we did the same thing with Gilman.

So when talking about the guys character flaws you respond with "But he is a 4 time champ"

His teammates like him though, so that's cool.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
u r punk just like him

Good to see the deflect, deny, rationalize skill set is in mid season form. Is it taught in elementary school out east or is it just passed down generation to generation?

IMO, this is the beginning of the decline, with fan boys making excuses for hard feelings at PSU on other team's websites. Sooner or later the clash of egos was going to catch up to them. It will get worse.
That is some serious clinging to a non-existant rope. But that's OK. It gives you hope which causes those 100 point losses to have extra ouch.

Apparently the love spreads to other teams’ guys as well!

an offseason tradition unlike any other, iowa getting “turned in” for tampering. first it was woods, then truax, and now it seems we just tamper with everyone. old willie probably learned his lesson when he got used by other coaches to spread that hogwash a couple years ago but pat is happy to do their bidding.

The problem with Carter is that he has no filter. He is also extremely loyal to his crew. Aaron is central to that crew.
Now DT gave the politically correct response to the question by FLO. But deep down I think Carter knows that DT will be quietly rooting for Yazdani if he meets Aaron. They have known and respected each other for a long time, and consider each other friends. And there is no way DT would ever admit that until the day he dies. It would be PR suicide. But Carter believes what Carter believes and he'll chirp about it.
Lol as he left his team at Big tens on Saturday to go home crying. Seems loyal as hell.

EDIT: I see this point was made previously.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT