ADVERTISEMENT

Dubuque County Treasurer among 11 men caught in prostitution sting operation

No firsthand experience and I'm quite proud of that actually. Married to my first and only wife 12 years in April.

That said I know we made it easier to get with no fault divorce and divorces skyrocketed and so did single parent homes and all of the social ills that come with that.
And you dont think somebody would lose property if you got divorced as things are currently?

hey-wait-a-minute.gif
SbmBOI.gif

Reactions: Joes Place
Seems the police shouldnt be able to arrest people like this. There should need to be an actual victim for a crime to be prosecuted. I don't like stings like this for any sort of crime. Go catch people not set up a trap.

No firsthand experience and I'm quite proud of that actually. Married to my first and only wife 12 years in April.

That said I know we made it easier to get with no fault divorce and divorces skyrocketed and so did single parent homes and all of the social ills that come with that.

Lots of people say the same thing as you about their marriage until they can't. Maybe you have a wonderful marriage that will last and good for you if that is true.

Remember once a woman decides she is done it is always the man's fault. Always. Only men that haven't had a front row seat to divorce think differently. It doesn't matter by the way if she cheated, is a drug user, alcoholic, or abuses children and puppies. Still your fault.

Reactions: nextinlineatOPsmoms
Lots of people say the same thing as you about their marriage until they can't. Maybe you have a wonderful marriage that will last and good for you if that is true.

Remember once a woman decides she is done it is always the man's fault. Always. Only men that haven't had a front row seat to divorce think differently. It doesn't matter by the way if she cheated, is a drug user, alcoholic, or abuses children and puppies. Still your fault.

I'm aware of how courts place the blame on men a lot but I think the law should reflect concrete things.

Cheating, abuse, addictions, and abandonment would be the main 3 things I would look for. Outside of that I tend to put the blame on the person that filed.

Destroyed a bunch of lives. For something that probably should be legal.

divorces, kids with single parents, lost jobs.

the benefits IMO don’t outweigh the harm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT