ADVERTISEMENT

Duh Bitch Gone Crazy

I can't stand that woman, but I agree, a ground invasion is not a good idea.

Peace is always a better option than war.

Quoting Hamas stats on # dead palestinians. Nice.

It's notable there is no distinction between Hamas fighters and civilians.

In her defense, she isn't wrong. A ground in Asian would make loss of life, and the humanitarian crisis worse (temporarily).

However, this fight was bound to come, and unfortunately, it will probably come again.

Would that have been your response to the Nazis or imperial Japan?
I don't know what the best response is. I don't want the usa to get involved in a war, but I fully understand why Israel wants to counter attack.

I think this is a war that will lead to a lot of death and destruction so I would prefer it not happen.

I don’t agree with calling her a bitch or crazy. That doesn’t add anything of value to the conversation. But I will say she has the advantage of sitting in her tower on the other side of the world in the 21st century.

Negotiated peace this early has rarely been a thing in armed conflict throughout the history of the world. Wars ended when the losing side was wiped out or when there was an unconditional surrender. Sometimes it ended with negotiated peace after years of battles when it looked like one side had no chance of winning and they worked to limit their losses. This conflict hasn’t reached the point of any of those situations, so a negotiated peace would be almost unheard of.

From their side, Israel knows they will win a ground invasion so why would they not go with their winning play? If they don’t root out Hamas completely more attacks will occur in the future.

Looking at it from another perspective, this invasion may wipe out Hamas but it likely sets up a power vacuum where a new organization hating Israel can exist and has a bunch of new recruits from people that just lost their homes and families.

The only good solution is the people of Gaza return the hostages and give up Hamas so that they can be held accountable for their crimes. Then Israel will end hostilities and can help rebuild Gaza cooperatively with the Palestinians. That is the negotiated peace that Israel should be looking for and will lead to a greater chance of long-term peace. This is sort of what she’s saying at the end of her statement except she’s missing an important point. Israel has given the Gazans two weeks to do that and they haven’t yet. Maybe she should be putting more pressure on them to end this rather than Israel.

Reactions: Nole-4-Life
There is NO desire for long term peace among Hamas, Hezbollah, Isis, Palestine, Iran or anywhere other than inside the State of Israel.
They are hell bent forever on the elimination of Israel and the death of every Jew.
Evil is an awful thing that lives within them and it must be eliminated.

There is NO desire for long term peace among Hamas, Hezbollah, Isis, Palestine, Iran or anywhere other than inside the State of Israel.
They are hell bent forever on the elimination of Israel and the death of every Jew.
Evil is an awful thing that lives within them and it must be eliminated.
Almost agreed. But if the Israeli government was such peace lovers, they wouldn’t insist pushing a theocratic ethnostate into disputed territory.

Unfortunately the only path to "peace" (temporarily) is Israel invading Gaza and knocking down the Hamas leadership. I say "knock down", because they aren't going to be able to eliminate the Hamas.... I think more Palestinian supporters will fall in line with Hamas, if Israel invades, because Hamas can paint Israel as the bad guy and recruit Hamas support. Or at the very least a "power vacuum" is created after Israel knocks down Hamas and leaves... then another sh*t leadership resumes control in Gaza.

Israel has been forced to act by Hamas and the most humanitarian response is invasion.... they could just level Gaza with bombs and save Israeli soldiers, but they'd lose what global support they have left by doing that.

Reactions: goldmom and hawkcub
I don't know what the best response is. I don't want the usa to get involved in a war, but I fully understand why Israel wants to counter attack.

I think this is a war that will lead to a lot of death and destruction so I would prefer it not happen.
Most wars do, that’s why people should use their ****ing heads for something other than a hat rack when they vote! 😂

Reactions: Hawk_82
I can't stand that woman, but I agree, a ground invasion is not a good idea.

Peace is always a better option than war.

The logical extension of this position is that Israel is supposed to just wait around until Hamas strikes again. And they will strike again.

How can you ask them to do this? They’ve been attacked and war declared upon them by people who seek their deaths and destruction.

I do not like this narrative of a double standard Israel is supposed to not fight back while Hamas is licensed to do whatever it wants. Ie, build / prepare missiles, brainwash youth to hatred, violence, and become soldiers trained to kill Jews.

Why aren’t we talking about forcing Hamas to end all use of political violence to achieve their aims or forcing them to accept Israel's right to exist?

Why aren’t international commenters talking about dismantling the preparing for genocide and guerrilla warfare state that is Gaza?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT