ADVERTISEMENT

Ronna McDaniel Be Gone

Well...I think we just figured out what Trump's next job will be when he loses in November.

41Dgn3ZYeXL._SL1300___28934.1658851788.1280.1280.jpg

Let's be frank. Her record of winning in politics is just as bad or worse than BFs in football. In no normal scenario does she get to keep her job. I've personally wanted her canned for some time. I always assumed the reason she kept her job was because of Trumps support. Either that was never the case or she lost his support. In any case, good riddance.

As soon as Trump became candidate in 2016 none of these other side characters mattered anymore. Those prominent positions have just all faded away.

Let's be frank. Her record of winning in politics is just as bad or worse than BFs in football. In no normal scenario does she get to keep her job. I've personally wanted her canned for some time. I always assumed the reason she kept her job was because of Trumps support. Either that was never the case or she lost his support. In any case, good riddance.
She had his support until she didn't, for whatever reason.

As always Trump supported her until it became no longer convenient to him and he dumped her for no obvious reason (I don't disagree that she wasn't great at her job, but that didn't matter until a couple days ago).

As always Trump supported her until it became no longer convenient to him and he dumped her for no obvious reason (I don't disagree that she wasn't great at her job, but that didn't matter until a couple days ago).
Or he supported her until it was made clear to him her leadership was ineffective. I'm not any sort of Trump fan but sometimes an executive needs to be told that certain moves need to be made. Everyone employed is in their job until they aren't. And yes that often happens over a few days. And up until that point, you officially support them.

You can dislike Trump all you want and criticize him for all sorts of things but this is really not one of those things that is ripe for it.

No obvious reason? Other than she was bad at her job? Or are we ignoring that now? Winning elections, picking winning candidates, fundraising. Basically bad at all her job duties.

Yep...at this point, nothing is going well for Republicans.

Needed a scapegoat NOW!

Hence...My Sharona Ronna gone.

Or he supported her until it was made clear to him her leadership was ineffective. I'm not any sort of Trump fan but sometimes an executive needs to be told that certain moves need to be made. Everyone employed is in their job until they aren't. And yes that often happens over a few days. And up until that point, you officially support them.

You can dislike Trump all you want and criticize him for all sorts of things but this is really not one of those things that is ripe for it.

No obvious reason? Other than she was bad at her job? Or are we ignoring that now? Winning elections, picking winning candidates, fundraising. Basically bad at all her job duties.
Trump has never shown consistently that he listens to anyone's opinion but his own - if he did, he'd likely still be president.

you must have read past where I agreed she was bad at her job. But we knew all this 4 years ago, when they lost the Senate, failed to take back the House, and lost the presidency. We knew all this 2 years ago, when they vastly underachieved expectations and barely took back the House, and lost an additional seat in the Senate. Both times, she still won party elections to maintain her spot as GOP chair, not to mention Trump's support.

So what exactly changed in the past week?

Trump has never shown consistently that he listens to anyone's opinion but his own - if he did, he'd likely still be president.

you must have read past where I agreed she was bad at her job. But we knew all this 4 years ago, when they lost the Senate, failed to take back the House, and lost the presidency. We knew all this 2 years ago, when they vastly underachieved expectations and barely took back the House, and lost an additional seat in the Senate. Both times, she still won party elections to maintain her spot as GOP chair, not to mention Trump's support.

So what exactly changed in the past week?
The fact that we are soon to move from a primary to a general election? This isnt hard.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
The fact that we are soon to move from a primary to a general election? This isnt hard.
What in the past 8 years makes you think Trump thinks that far ahead, or that he has anyone smart enough in his camp to do so?

Again, not arguing that from a GOP standpoint that pushing Ronna out is LONG overdue. Why now, versus virtually any other time over the last couple of years since the midterms?

Gonna was one of the leaders that wanted the RNC to help fund Turd's legal expenses.

With fundraising being a problem with down ballot Republicans, perhaps she told DJT the RNC didn't have enough $$$ to do it.

Just love the chaos and disorganization of the Republican Party.

Bloodbath in November.

Bloodbath in November.
There are a minimum of 70 million idiots in this country - many on this board - who will vote for Trump in November and for any R on the ballot who licks Trump's anus. Most of them won't admit it openly but come November, they'll "have no choice". I'm done believing this country has a moral center...a depth below which we won't sink...the past decade has demonstrated clearly that this isn't true.

I've got news for you, the Republicans were pissed at her back in 22. They felt she didn't do her job and didn't get the red wave they thought should've happened. While Trump may have had a part in her firing, she was on very shaky ground with the party.

So, are you Democrats making comments on here because you feel she was let go? Or are you really pissed about it because she didn't have a good record with her job and she was giving you a easier pathway to election wins?

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
I've got news for you, the Republicans were pissed at her back in 22. They felt she didn't do her job and didn't get the red wave they thought should've happened. While Trump may have had a part in her firing, she was on very shaky ground with the party.

So, are you Democrats making comments on here because you feel she was let go? Or are you really pissed about it because she didn't have a good record with her job and she was giving you a easier pathway to election wins?

I’m just laughing because here’s another example of someone who bent the knee to Trump only for him to turn on her in the end, again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT