ADVERTISEMENT

*****Dumping ground for The Daily Rex Chapman Tweet & other assorted interwebz stuff****

m9PjYdE.jpeg

Local government. I oversee projects being done by outside contractors funded by state or federal grant money.
OK. My company has contracts with many different STATE DOT's. I thought that maybe our paths may have crossed at one time or another. Pennsylvania and Florida are probably our two biggest clients, fyi.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
If you're in Walton County, let me know.
I wish I could be, especially with winter coming on. vbg

Unfortunately I get assigned to various shops in the Midwest as I live near Indianapolis. About a year ago I was assigned to a draw bridge project being fabricated in Gary, IN that connects the Florida mainland to the island where Trump's Mar-a-Lago is located. We only had the coatings contract on that one fortunately. Very complicated fabrication.

The good news is I am retiring in a couple of weeks and I do intend to do some private travel.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I wish I could be, especially with winter coming on. vbg

Unfortunately I get assigned to various shops in the Midwest as I live near Indianapolis. About a year ago I was assigned to a draw bridge project being fabricated in Gary, IN that connects the Florida mainland to the island where Trump's Mar-a-Lago is located. We only had the coatings contract on that one fortunately. Very complicated fabrication.

The good news is I am retiring in a couple of weeks and I do intend to do some private travel.
I'm originally from West Palm Beach. I know those bridges quite well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT