ADVERTISEMENT

Early Season Tournament 20-21

Sep 1, 2012
Does anyone know when Iowa usually announces they are in a early season tournament? Any guesses on where they might be headed next season? My family and I are looking to make a trip of it! thanks!

Does anyone know when Iowa usually announces they are in a early season tournament? Any guesses on where they might be headed next season? My family and I are looking to make a trip of it! thanks!
As of now, I don't believe Iowa is signed up for any holiday/preseason tourney.

One of 3 Big Ten teams without it.

Makes me wonder if our SOS is gonna take a considerable dip next year. Although, I'm certain we're gonna get a decent opponent in the ACC-Big Ten challenge.

Georgia Tech and NC State finished 5th and 6th. Duke, Louisville and Virginia tied for 2nd. I doubt we get Duke or even Louisville because ratings, but any of those other teams are a possibility. Notre Dame finished tied with NC State, though I doubt we get them next year.

As of now, I don't believe Iowa is signed up for any holiday/preseason tourney.

One of 3 Big Ten teams without it.

Makes me wonder if our SOS is gonna take a considerable dip next year. Although, I'm certain we're gonna get a decent opponent in the ACC-Big Ten challenge.

Georgia Tech and NC State finished 5th and 6th. Duke, Louisville and Virginia tied for 2nd. I doubt we get Duke or even Louisville because ratings, but any of those other teams are a possibility. Notre Dame finished tied with NC State, though I doubt we get them next year.
People can only watch Duke vs Michigan State so many years in a row. They need to mix the opponents more.

I've done some checking and here's what I've come up with. Iowa at either Creighton, Villanova, or Providence for the Big East/Big Ten Challenge, and either Louisville or Florida St at Carver for the ACC/Big Ten Challenge. They all sound good to me....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT