ADVERTISEMENT

Eau Claire Rally

I can't keep up, I thought Detroit had fallen shortly after Minneapolis. Is Detroit still standing?!
Kinda.

Like if I didn't have to deal with Detroit I'm pretty sure you could buy a city block and raise enough bees on it to be profitable with how cheap.you could buy it kinda.

Hahaha! Watch this! JD trying to be funny, but epic fail. Makes a big joke, and crickets! He asks the press a question and they all look at him in silence as if to say “move along, we didn’t come to see your dumbass”.

GOP has no real sense of humor. JD is like that awkward neighbor you and your other neighbors try to avoid because every interaction is uncomfortable and forced.

I can't keep up, I thought Detroit had fallen shortly after Minneapolis. Is Detroit still standing?!
There are lots of empty lots ready for construction within 2-3 miles of Ford Field and Comerica Park for under $10k.

Not sure if that is something for a major city to be proud of. It’s kind of funny, using Zillow the lots next to ones for sale have values of around $500.

Hahaha! Watch this! JD trying to be funny, but epic fail. Makes a big joke, and crickets! He asks the press a question and they all look at him in silence as if to say “move along, we didn’t come to see your dumbass”.

GOP has no real sense of humor. JD is like that awkward neighbor you and your other neighbors try to avoid because every interaction is uncomfortable and forced.
His new nickname should be King of Cringe

And you tell your kids to steer clear

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT