ADVERTISEMENT

Economy destroys expectations and adds 272,000 jobs in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't hurt me, but Huey says it's to normalize the community... but the only thing is, something that's normal doesn't need to be normalized
Are you seriously pretending that gay people haven’t been under attack in this country for centuries? Like you can’t take a step back and put yourself in Huey’s shoes? Straight people haven’t been beaten and persecuted for being straight.

I swear to God with some of y’all’s ignorance.

Are you seriously pretending that gay people haven’t been under attack in this country for centuries? Like you can’t take a step back and put yourself in Huey’s shoes? Straight people haven’t been beaten and persecuted for being straight.

Centuries? How long do you think this country has been around?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

How old is Huey? I’m curious if he’s ever lived life where being gay wasn’t considered normal. Also why does he have a problem with me having a straight pride flag then if he and his people have suffered so much. Why would he want others to suffer the same way?
He’s just an attention whore.

These are the kind of "intellectual" arguments that you get from the far right. "If it's 'normal'..." JFC - it's not about being "normal" who knows what that is? It's about not being harrassed and discriminated against and actually being accepted.

There are a couple, at least, on here arguing about being "normal" and "what about straight month" that are too stupid to realize that their positions only demonstrate that they are ignorant homophobes.

Yes but it's normal and been happening for much longer than a couple hundred years

giphy.gif

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I’ll let my design team know. They probably should just use an image of a guy and a gal. That would be pretty simple.
I’m not trying to oppress or piss off anyone. I just enjoy being straight and wanted to celebrate it. I used to have a kinnick stadium as I enjoy the Hawkeyes.
No you don’t. You thought it would be clever to have a straight flag during pride month. It’s your decision and right to be an asshole however.

Last edited:
Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 272,000 in May, and the unemployment rate changed little at 4.0 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Employment continued to trend up in several industries, led by health care; government; leisure and hospitality; and professional, scientific, and technical services.
Well, someone's got to process all of your social security and medicare payments.

These are the kind of "intellectual" arguments that you get from the far right. "If it's 'normal'..." JFC - it's not about being "normal" who knows what that is? It's about not being harrassed and discriminated against and actually being accepted.

There are a couple, at least, on here arguing about being "normal" and "what about straight month" that are too stupid to realize that their positions only demonstrate that they are ignorant homophobes.
Or...we don't GAF about your attractions, just stop parading around and shoving it in our faces. Being gay or any of the other letters isn't an accomplishment. It's not heroic, brave, or special.

I'm not saying people need to go back in the closet, but let's not parade around the white house top less and let's not have dudes pretending to be women reading to kids.

No you don’t. You thought it would be clever to have a straight flag during pride month. It’s your decision and right to be an asshole however.
Well tell me. What month am I supposed to celebrate it? I don’t think we have a month for straight pride. Why can’t we’ll all celebrate our sexual preference any time?

A significant amount of Americans want to take away your right to be gay??
I would change his statement to a significant amount of Republican lawmakers want to take away his rights. Particularly in the south at the state level. In fact, look at the Republican platform in these states.

I would change his statement to a significant amount of Republican lawmakers want to take away his rights. Particularly in the south at the state level. In fact, look at the Republican platform in these states.
They also want to take away IVF and abortions and all sorts of stupid shit. We better make a month for all.

Hey @IAFB2021Champs i found your people!
Enjoy!

Even Idaho bar owner Mark Fitzpatrick was surprised by the strong reaction to his Heterosexual Awesomeness Month promo in response to Pride Month.

"I was thinking of a way that we could celebrate the other side of sexuality, heterosexuality, the way God designed it. And that's kind of where I'm at with people that support us and are like-minded. So we decided to do Heterosexual Awesomeness Month and then launched it and boy, oh boy, did it take off," Fitzpatrick told Fox News Digital.

Fitzpatrick’s bar, the Old State Saloon, announced ahead of June that it would be kicking off its first salute to heterosexuality with discounts and free beer for heterosexual men, women and couples throughout the month.

Though he acknowledged receiving "crass" and "rude" messages online and phone calls, Fitzpatrick said, for the most part, the public reaction has been "overwhelmingly positive."

"We've had a whole bunch of people come in, in person into our saloon. We've had people driving way out of their way. We had a couple come in, they drove 400 miles out of their way on their trip across the country yesterday...and other people have said they're going to fly in from out of state. Other people said next time they're in the state, they're going to stop by and support us," Fitzpatrick said.

Since the bar announced the event, Old State Saloon has offered Heterosexual Awesomeness merchandise and reported its biggest Monday sales this past week.

Fitzpatrick remarked that the idea was "honestly pretty last minute" as simple pushback against the nationwide promotion for LGBTQ Pride Month.

"I'm Christian. I follow what the Bible says. I love people. I love all types of people and everything. But when you love people, it doesn't mean that you have to necessarily get behind everything they decide to do. And especially with the way things have been going the last few years, as far as how extreme it gets in June," Fitzpatrick said.

He added, "I'm not just going to sit there and do nothing anymore. I'm going to be involved. I'm going to be out there. I'm going to be rallying people to help do the right thing, celebrate godly things. And I think the rest of the country should do that."

Hey @IAFB2021Champs i found your people!
Enjoy!

Even Idaho bar owner Mark Fitzpatrick was surprised by the strong reaction to his Heterosexual Awesomeness Month promo in response to Pride Month.

"I was thinking of a way that we could celebrate the other side of sexuality, heterosexuality, the way God designed it. And that's kind of where I'm at with people that support us and are like-minded. So we decided to do Heterosexual Awesomeness Month and then launched it and boy, oh boy, did it take off," Fitzpatrick told Fox News Digital.

Fitzpatrick’s bar, the Old State Saloon, announced ahead of June that it would be kicking off its first salute to heterosexuality with discounts and free beer for heterosexual men, women and couples throughout the month.

Though he acknowledged receiving "crass" and "rude" messages online and phone calls, Fitzpatrick said, for the most part, the public reaction has been "overwhelmingly positive."

"We've had a whole bunch of people come in, in person into our saloon. We've had people driving way out of their way. We had a couple come in, they drove 400 miles out of their way on their trip across the country yesterday...and other people have said they're going to fly in from out of state. Other people said next time they're in the state, they're going to stop by and support us," Fitzpatrick said.

Since the bar announced the event, Old State Saloon has offered Heterosexual Awesomeness merchandise and reported its biggest Monday sales this past week.

Fitzpatrick remarked that the idea was "honestly pretty last minute" as simple pushback against the nationwide promotion for LGBTQ Pride Month.

"I'm Christian. I follow what the Bible says. I love people. I love all types of people and everything. But when you love people, it doesn't mean that you have to necessarily get behind everything they decide to do. And especially with the way things have been going the last few years, as far as how extreme it gets in June," Fitzpatrick said.

He added, "I'm not just going to sit there and do nothing anymore. I'm going to be involved. I'm going to be out there. I'm going to be rallying people to help do the right thing, celebrate godly things. And I think the rest of the country should do that."
He's doing God's work. Good on him.

We are witnessing a notable increase in sales across our stores, accompanied by a decrease in prices from our vendors. During the pandemic, our vendors faced exorbitant shipping costs, which significantly drove up prices. However, with the recent reduction in shipping expenses, we are now seeing a corresponding decrease in the prices of wholesale items from our vendors.
Same in my industry. Material costs have never been lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT