ADVERTISEMENT

Euro 2024

So far this has been a pretty lackluster Euro Cup. Maybe teams came out in the first games and played conservative or maybe there just aren't enough top tier goal scorers on these teams but "Own Goal" leads the scoring list with 5 right now. The next closest player has 2.
Seems like the bigger nations can just sandbag and the smaller nations aren't good enough to make them pay. Hopefully the quality of play improves in the knockouts.

Reactions: BioHawk
Italy doesn't seem to want to shoot the ball. They are passing up shots to give crosses into traffic. I would be pretty frustrated if I were a fan of Italy.

Man, to be 30 seconds away from advancing and then have that happen. That's what separates the established teams from the pretenders.

What a game. The level of soccer being in played in these euros is impressive.
Respectfully disagree. Not the best tournament so far. Players look worn from these long club seasons. Italy was not sharp. They had one player come through in the clutch though.

Respectfully disagree. Not the best tournament so far. Players look worn from these long club seasons. Italy was not sharp. They had one player come through in the clutch though.

Fair enough. I will defer to you as you certainly know more about this than I do. I have enjoyed the games I have been able to watch though. I do agree that at times, Italy looked pretty sloppy today. Still enjoyed it. That final shot was a thing of beauty.

water breaks?

Kobe Bryant GIF

Three teams going through in many groups has really made the first rounds worse. Copa America a much better format for group stage level of play.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
So UEFA has a sensor in the ball that can tell when it hits someone? That’s pretty cool.

The England side of the bracket is so much weaker too. Spain, France, Portugal, Belgium, and Germany all in the other half.

Harry Kane gets a free header, from the middle of the 6, and can't even put it on target.

England are to soccer as Minnesota football is to CFB. It's been 60 years since they were seriously relevant.

How the hell did that Rooney, Terry, lampard generation not win shit?

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Harry Kane gets a free header, from the middle of the 6, and can't even put it on target.

England are to soccer as Minnesota football is to CFB. It's been 60 years since they were seriously relevant.

How the hell did that Rooney, Terry, lampard generation not win shit?

Or Penn State. Good talent. Can never win the big one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT