ADVERTISEMENT

Even Democrats are 'concerned' by Biden/Harris deal with 9/11 terrorists

RicoSuave102954

HB Heisman
Jul 17, 2023
Montezuma, Iowa
BB1r2DnL.img

The Biden/Harris administration's plea deal that will allow three terrorist 9/11 plotters to escape the death penalty even has Democrats concerned.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Walid Bin Attash and Mustafa al-Hawasawi, plotters of the evil 9/11 terrorist attacks, have all agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy charges in exchange for life sentences.

The New York Times reported that the pleas, which will see the men dodge a death penalty trial, have been approved by Pentagon officials.

But the terrorist trio escaping from capital punishment due to the Biden administration's agreement is worrying both Republicans and Democrats in the Senate.

'I am very concerned about this plea deal,' Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., said Thursday. 'I think we ought to scrutinize it very carefully.'

'I think there are interests here that may not have been represented as fairly and aggressively as they should have been.'

Over 150 of the nearly 3,000 victims of the dreadful 9/11 plot were Connecticut residents, according to local outlets.

'I championed the 9/11 families and their legal action against Saudi Arabia,' Blumenthal continued. 'There is so much here that we don't know, and we have an obligation to tell the American people about the potential complicity, not only of these defendants, but of Saudi Arabia and other countries.'

The Democrat demanded the White House explain their reasoning for the deal.

'No explanation whatsoever. And they owe me and Congress an explanation. But more importantly, the 9/11 families and the American people.'

New Mexico Democrat Sen. Ben Ray Lujan told Daily Mail: 'The United States of America should be prosecuting fully those responsible for terrorist attacks on the United States soil. And I don't necessarily agree when sentences are lenient.'

Republicans were also outraged by the Biden administration's deal.

'It's par for the course for these guys,' Sen. Marco Rubio said of the Biden administration negotiating the deal, saying he was 'not a fan' of the arrangement.

'They've released almost everybody that's there. Some of them have reengaged in terrorism.'

'If anyone should be facing the death penalty it should be these people,' he told DailyMail.com.

'We need a president who kills terrorists, not negotiates with them,' Sen. J.D. Vance, R-Ohio, said of the deal.

Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz called the deal 'a disgrace' adding 'these terrorists deserve the death penalty.'

'Anything short of their execution is a complete and total miscarriage of justice,' Cruz posted on X. 'Time and time again, this administration shows weakness to our adversaries.'

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson said in a statement to DailyMail.com that it's a 'slap in the face' for the families of those murdered by the terrorists.

'The Biden-Harris Administration has done the unthinkable: they’ve agreed to a plea deal with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the September 11th attacks, and two of his accomplices.'

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said: 'It's absolutely the wrong signal at the wrong time. The world is on fire. Terrorism is rampant. And we give a plea deal to the mastermind of 9/11? That just encourages more attacks.'

BB1r2FIh.img

If this is the way 3% Harris is going to continue to deal with our enemies we are in deep trouble as a Nation, seriously deep trouble.

Last edited:
If he goes to trial he might walk. That’s what happens when you torture a potential defendant. He’s going to spend life in supermax.
This is what the numpties can't understand.

Apparently a lot of the prosecutor 's information was obtained through torture, as in waterboarding.

That's a problem.
This is all fake outrage. These guys will die in prison.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
After the OJ fiasco, you take what you think you can get. Common sense took a backseat to legal theatrics.

Reactions: MitchLL
BB1r2DnL.img

The Biden/Harris administration's plea deal that will allow three terrorist 9/11 plotters to escape the death penalty even has Democrats concerned.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Walid Bin Attash and Mustafa al-Hawasawi, plotters of the evil 9/11 terrorist attacks, have all agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy charges in exchange for life sentences.

The New York Times reported that the pleas, which will see the men dodge a death penalty trial, have been approved by Pentagon officials.

But the terrorist trio escaping from capital punishment due to the Biden administration's agreement is worrying both Republicans and Democrats in the Senate.

'I am very concerned about this plea deal,' Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., said Thursday. 'I think we ought to scrutinize it very carefully.'

'I think there are interests here that may not have been represented as fairly and aggressively as they should have been.'

Over 150 of the nearly 3,000 victims of the dreadful 9/11 plot were Connecticut residents, according to local outlets.

'I championed the 9/11 families and their legal action against Saudi Arabia,' Blumenthal continued. 'There is so much here that we don't know, and we have an obligation to tell the American people about the potential complicity, not only of these defendants, but of Saudi Arabia and other countries.'

'No explanation whatsoever. And they owe me and Congress an explanation. But more importantly, the 9/11 families and the American people.'

New Mexico Democrat Sen. Ben Ray Lujan told Daily Mail: 'The United States of America should be prosecuting fully those responsible for terrorist attacks on the United States soil. And I don't necessarily agree when sentences are lenient.'

'It's par for the course for these guys,' Sen. Marco Rubio said of the Biden administration negotiating the deal, saying he was 'not a fan' of the arrangement.

'They've released almost everybody that's there. Some of them have reengaged in terrorism.'

'If anyone should be facing the death penalty it should be these people,' he told DailyMail.com.

'We need a president who kills terrorists, not negotiates with them,' Sen. J.D. Vance, R-Ohio, said of the deal.

Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz called the deal 'a disgrace' adding 'these terrorists deserve the death penalty.'

'Anything short of their execution is a complete and total miscarriage of justice,' Cruz posted on X. 'Time and time again, this administration shows weakness to our adversaries.'

Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson said in a statement to DailyMail.com that it's a 'slap in the face' for the families of those murdered by the terrorists.

'The Biden-Harris Administration has done the unthinkable: they’ve agreed to a plea deal with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the September 11th attacks, and two of his accomplices.'

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said: 'It's absolutely the wrong signal at the wrong time. The world is on fire. Terrorism is rampant. And we give a plea deal to the mastermind of 9/11? That just encourages more attacks.'

BB1r2FIh.img

If this is the way 3% Harris is going to continue to deal with our enemies we are in deep trouble as a Nation, seriously deep trouble.
How are you still allowed to post here?

Yeah this is an awful look and will not be well received in new york. Perhaps that state actually is in play this election if this is the messaging the democrats are offering.

BB1r2DnL.img

BB1r2FIh.img

You do know that KSM confessed under torture, and torture would forfeit those confessions in a court of law and coersion , therefore they couldnt convict them.

This has been stated by many top prosecutors and legal analysts.

So life in prison is fine with me with these plea deals. Yeah I wish they were dead but the Bushies ****ed up in their grilling.

You do know that KSM confessed under torture, and torture would forfeit those confessions in a court of law and coersion , therefore they couldnt convict them.

This has been stated by many top prosecutors and legal analysts.

So life in prison is fine with me with these plea deals. Yeah I wish they were dead but the Bushies ****ed up in their grilling.
LOL - Clinton had a green light to finish off Osama before 9/11 took place and instead played golf. Clinton ****ed it up big time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT