ADVERTISEMENT

Everything that I have read has said that CJF's injury

mtown66

HR Heisman
Aug 15, 2006
is a high ankle sprain, but the announcers today were saying that it is a low ankle sprain which would be better. So which is it?

I don't have the answer. All I know is that if we can just get him back in time for the NCAA tournament, then we may actually have a shot at making a deep run.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
The good news is that he was at the game
and wearing street shoes. It would have
been bad news if he stayed in Iowa City
and was wearing a boot shoe.

Expect him back at the latest by BIG TEN
Tournament

My daughter just took a pic with him...he wasn’t wearing any special boot or brace that i could tell. Just casual shoes.

The good news is that he was at the game
and wearing street shoes. It would have
been bad news if he stayed in Iowa City
and was wearing a boot shoe.

Expect him back at the latest by BIG TEN
Tournament
Lol I’ve not been so interested in what shoes a player was wearing in a long time. The moment FS1 went to The Barn I was looking to see if CJ was there and what was on his foot.

His doctors have always said for the
past 5 years: "Dolph is day to day".
Health wise, Dolph is a walking time bomb.

Why? I mean how many basketball radio play by play guys really can paint a picture anyways ?
elephant-painting.jpg

sure looks like the Iowa Hoops Insta account shows CJF jumping around with the team in the locker room after the game.

I don't actually get to listen to Dolph, but from what I have read - Dolph seems like he colorfully describes the game - just 3 minutes behind!!! :D

Kalscheur played great defense on Weesy the entire game. Sometimes there is a reason why players don't seem to play well, and it is the opponent.
And, sometimes the player makes it easier for the defender by finding a spot in the corner and staying there most of the game.

Reactions: CaliHawkFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT