ADVERTISEMENT

Expect a HUGE lawsuit from father whose 7 yr old died from dehydration

"lack of training" can mean a lot of things, inclusive of people abdicating their responsibility to recognize an individual needing basic care, as well as not providing adequate water, etc.....

"lack of equipment" can mean "we didn't have any water bottles, so we just waited until someone delivered some to give them any water"

Most interesting, is that there HAS NOT been any "investigation" initiated; they're simply stating 'they'd welcome one'....

"lack of equipment" can mean "we didn't have any water bottles, so we just waited until someone delivered some to give them any water"
From your article:

Jakelin was laid on a flat table, “they did not have suitable pediatric equipment for IV fluids, for resuscitation [or] for even monitoring,” said Ruiz.

What should every border facility have? Does the American citizen want to pay to have medical equipment and trained physicians at every facility? I couldn’t find the numbers on how many facilities the US had.

From your article:

Jakelin was laid on a flat table, “they did not have suitable pediatric equipment for IV fluids, for resuscitation [or] for even monitoring,” said Ruiz.

What should every border facility have? Does the American citizen want to pay to have medical equipment and trained physicians at every facility? I couldn’t find the numbers on how many facilities the US had.
I would imagine these facilities are equipped similar to schools.... with standard first aid equipment. But not equipped with much dialysis equipment, x-ray equipment, or equipped for triple bypass.

From your article:

Again: investigate the issue, and ascertain if it was indeed "resources", or if CBP officers acted improperly in any way.

Reactions: Hawk8595
If a parent in the US had put their child in this position, that parent would likely be in jail, charged with neglect or endangerment, or perhaps even manslaughter. The liberals on here who think a swat on the butt is assault would be screaming to high heaven about the parent whose actions, intentional or not, led to the child dying. Because it's an illegal immigrant, and CBP was involved at the end of the process, it's somehow now CBP's fault.

Reactions: UNIowaHawk
Well in this case they left/escaped Guatemala and entered Mexico sooooo....

When young girls are subjected to gangs, forced into "relationships" and raped/abused about the time they hit 12-14 yrs old in those Central American countries - when you're a parent, you probably decide it's best to 'take your chances'....

And, as I've stated again and again - it's the money laundering by rich white people in America which enables those drug dealers and gangs to operate. Cut off the head of that snake, and you'll take the first step to changing things for those nations. But that means pissing off LOTS of rich campaign donors, so it's 'verboten'.

And, as I've stated again and again - it's the money laundering by rich white people in America which enables those drug dealers and gangs to operate. Cut off the head of that snake, and you'll take the first step to changing things for those nations. But that means pissing off LOTS of rich campaign donors, so it's 'verboten'.

And me,... Because that could mean that Ozarks season 3 never happens...

...says someone who has no clue what conditions they LEFT to escape from....

The child was conceived, born, and lived in those conditions for 7 years, and had siblings conceived, born and living in those conditions as well. The child became endangered when the parents made the decision to leave those conditions. If the conditions were that bad, why have children?

If a mother or father leaves their child in a hot car so they can run inside the store to get milk, and the child dies from heat stroke, is anyone going to blame the conditions?

The mother or father says she / he was in a hurry because another child was going to be arriving home on the school bus, the AC on her minivan was broken, and she had to leave the windows up so the dog wouldn't jump out.

Do those conditions really matter? The child still suffered because of decisions made by the parent.

The child was conceived, born, and lived in those conditions for 7 years, and had siblings conceived, born and living in those conditions as well. The child became endangered when the parents made the decision to leave those conditions. If the conditions were that bad, why have children?

If a mother or father leaves their child in a hot car so they can run inside the store to get milk, and the child dies from heat stroke, is anyone going to blame the conditions?

The mother or father says she / he was in a hurry because another child was going to be arriving home on the school bus, the AC on her minivan was broken, and she had to leave the windows up so the dog wouldn't jump out.

Do those conditions really matter? The child still suffered because of decisions made by the parent.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Joes Place

One issue is indeed personal responsibility.

I am sure we all know couples who have had only one child (or maybe no kids) because they can't afford it.

And this man sired 4 kids, I believe. And, ironically, the couples we know who don't have kids because they can't afford them? Well, their taxes are paying for the free medical care for these migrants & for everything else that's going on at the border.

Makes little sense.

At a minimum the father is irresponsible,... I actually suspect that the only reason he traveled with his seven year old daughter was because he knew that if he got stopped by US Border Patrol she would be his get out of jail free card.

The child was conceived, born, and lived in those conditions for 7 years, and had siblings conceived, born and living in those conditions as well. The child became endangered when the parents made the decision to leave those conditions.
No; the child becomes endangered when she gets close to puberty, and is targeted for sex/"marriage" by gang members.

And remember, these folks often come from areas that are heavily Catholic, so birth control is verboten. Others come from areas where "sex ed" isn't a 'thing'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT