ADVERTISEMENT

"F Joe Biden"

Let me approach it this way....if you know, what type of action on the party of Biden would be necessary for your high schoolers to believe that he was up for the job.
Stringing together complete sentences.

They’ve been around old people in failing health and cognitive decline and see them the same. It’s definitely not a partisan thing. They’d say the same about over the hill members of either party. Grassley, Feinstein, etc.

Rs are triggered. They have no ideas. They have no platform. "Fvck Biden" is the best they've got. They know it. We all know it. It's why they're spreading these stupid chants. It's all they have.
Wait I thought many college students were liberals.

Stringing together complete sentences.

They’ve been around old people in failing health and cognitive decline and see them the same.
So it's more style over substance. I get that. It's part of the position. But, again, he is trying to push through massive domestic policy bills for issues that every other president has ignored. We may disagree on a policy basis, but to suggest he's out of his element due to cognitive decline while he is trying to conduct two infrastructure bills would suggest otherwise.

I still find it cute that Trump Supporters still have a hard time understanding why the media was so against Donald J Trump......

HE
DID
IT
TO
HIMSELF
AND
THAT
IS
A
FACT
YOU
DUNCES
STOP
MAKING
HIM
OUT
TO
BEING
A
FAKE
VICTIM
Trump was (is) a disgrace. Didn’t vote for him either time. However, it’s unfortunately continuing, just not the tweets.

So it's more style over substance. I get that. It's part of the position. But, again, he is trying to push through massive domestic policy bills for issues that every other president has ignored. We may disagree on a policy basis, but to suggest he's out of his element due to cognitive decline while he is trying to conduct two infrastructure bills would suggest otherwise.
Very likely. Again, they’re in high school so are not focused on domestic policy. I think they’d just be more enthusiastic with a younger, more vibrant leader.

However, when you look at Biden’s cratering approval rating, especially among independents, I’d say their opinions are not theirs alone.

Very likely. Again, they’re in high school so are not focused on domestic policy. I think they’d just be more enthusiastic with a younger, more vibrant leader.

However, when you look at Biden’s cratering approval rating, especially among independents, I’d say their opinions are not theirs alone.
No, i get it. I wasn't implying any criticism on the kids (young adults). I think that the perceived mess in Afghanistan is responsible for a lot of the cratering approval ratings. And Biden just isn't as slick as Obama/Clinton or a street fighter like Trump to be able to distract from that optical disaster.

Remember the uproar by MAGA america the last time politics were thrown into our sporting events?????

merlin_144253599_9c2c509e-3e32-45af-a31c-1bf1535b42dd-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

But that's different I guess.

Shoot, now the NFL will never sign those fans

I would say I’d never heard such disrespect towards a president, but I’m old enough to remember 3 or 4 years ago when news outlets said disrespectful and nasty things about Joe’s predecessor.

I would say I’d never heard such disrespect towards a president, but I’m old enough to remember 3 or 4 years ago when news outlets said disrespectful and nasty things about Joe’s predecessor.

Since you are old enough to remember the Trump years, I would assume you are old enough to remember all the racist death threats that President Obama got.

Ok now your turn on finding the next whataboutism.

Since you are old enough to remember the Trump years, I would assume you are old enough to remember all the racist death threats that President Obama got.

Ok now your turn on finding the next whataboutism.

Oh so this is just the latest thing for you to be upset about? Cheer up snowflake, at least no more mean tweets.

Heck... Lute was at the dinner with Alexander Hamilton and Judge Tayler where Hamilton said Aaron Burr was dishonest and not the appropriate man for governor.

Biden has earned it. A weak, feckless old man who has issues keeping a train of thought.

We are worse off as a country in every imaginable way since he became POTUS.
you sir are an idiot if you actually believe what you just wrote. Go hump your Trump fathead that likely adorns your wall you magat moron. Our nation continues to become dumber by the day and anyone that thinks our country is worse off in every imaginable way since Biden taking over for the career criminal and grifter is just a pathetic excuse for a human being. Our nation has 10's of millions of morons that feel and talk like you...its why our country has become a shithole.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
Cigaretteman was sitting right next to Charles Sumner when he got beaten by Preston Brooks.

On Saturday at Aaron Lewis concert, thousands of attendees chanted “F*** Joe Biden". Lewis, who is a strong critic of President Joe Biden, started the chant. Check out his shirt from last week:

Who the f*** is A-A-ron Lewis?

I see several posters have responded to my post, but not one responded to my point that the Rs have no ideas or platform. Beyond lib sticking and obstructing, what are the Rs running on in 2022? Grassley certainly doesn't have a good answer to this question.

Look at how people on HROT talk to each other. Look at the social media comments.

we have lost our minds as a culture. The days of please and thank you are over.
Not true. I am extremely polite to people who aren't spouting off crazy right wing lies. I don't order or ask for anything from someone - waitress, guy at the deli, ordering pizza - without saying, "May I please have..."

Reactions: JohnBasedow
I see several posters have responded to my post, but not one responded to my point that the Rs have no ideas or platform. Beyond lib sticking and obstructing, what are the Rs running on in 2022? Grassley certainly doesn't have a good answer to this question.
So what are trying to convey? That we should vote for a horseshit plan rather than no plan? Leaders of both parties should be hung right after General Milley.

Exactly this. The only thing I can see that the Rs stand for are keeping the wealthy wealthy, and pouring tax dollars into a strong defense so their power can never be threatened militarily.

Reactions: Huey Grey
If we’re going by extramarital affairs, we have to go way back.
And we both know extramarital affairs are a small slice of the pie. But that fact it was tolerated inside the Oval Office is very revealing of our society.

Exactly this. The only thing I can see that the Rs stand for are keeping the wealthy wealthy, and pouring tax dollars into a strong defense so their power can never be threatened militarily.
I'd like to think they stand for individual liberties, but frankly they're a group void of direction. Certainly you cannot be proud of the Dems if you're a member of that Marxist regime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT