ADVERTISEMENT

Fani Willis.

Seriously, this does not look good for her. Running to the safety of the church to give a rambling speech and claiming she’s imperfect and flawed certainly makes it sound like everything they’ve claimed is true.

What a mess.

I think Jack Smith is the only truly great lawyer in the bunch, on both sides.

Seriously, this does not look good for her. Running to the safety of the church to give a rambling speech and claiming she’s imperfect and flawed certainly makes it sound like everything they’ve claimed is true.

What a mess.

I think Jack Smith is the only truly great lawyer in the bunch, on both sides.
Much EL OH EL.

At least I'm not a low-life, piece of shit, loser moron like you.

Settle down Caroline.

Happy Little House On The Prairie GIF by NBC

The only thing that matters when the case is tried later this year is whether there is evidence sufficient to convict beyond a reasonable doubt

Trump co-conspirators Sidney Powell, Jenna Ellis, and Kenneth Cheesbrough have already pled guilty. I suspect other co-defendants will also plead guilty in the coming weeks - including Mark Meadows.

She didn't make up the evidence against Trump. The only TDS that exists are the people who continually ignore and disbelieve that he is a lying crook no matter how many times he is caught red handed doing it or just flat out admitting it.
How do you know she hasn't made anything up? The new york AG certainly did lol

Her boy toy isn't too impressive of a human being apparently. Shocking..

So you’re okay with the Fulton County DA hiring a family law attorney with whom she was having an affair to help prosecute arguably the most high profile criminal case in America?
And using taxpayer money. He’s obviously not qualified for such a high profile case. Spend taxpayer’s money and jeopardize the case.

Reactions: TJ8869
And using taxpayer money. He’s obviously not qualified for such a high profile case. Spend taxpayer’s money and jeopardize the case.
He might be the most qualified lawyer in the country. But if she’s in a relationship with the guy she shouldn’t have hired him. You just have to know it’ll come out somehow and jeopardize everything. Just stupid.

So you’re okay with the Fulton County DA hiring a family law attorney with whom she was having an affair to help prosecute arguably the most high profile criminal case in America?
Considering the crack team of lawyers assembled by Trump, maybe she's just trying to give them a sporting chance.

In all seriousness, hiring this dude was a stupid mistake that creates an unnecessary distraction.

F.ucking him probably wasn't a great start either.
That was addressed in the “serious” part of my post.

But unless he was was sleeping was Trump, someone on Trump's legal team, or with the judge or someone on his staff, then I'm not sure I'm seeing the conflict of interest here.

My position remains the same: stupid hire; unnecessary distraction.

That was addressed in the “serious” part of my post.

But unless he was was sleeping was Trump, someone on Trump's legal team, or with the judge or someone on his staff, then I'm not sure I'm seeing the conflict of interest here.

My position remains the same: stupid hire; unnecessary distraction.
Thoughts on his meetings with someone in the WH twice?

I‘d love to see Trump and everyone co-conspiring against him, to go down in one huge ball of flames. Give us some sliver of hope for the future.

I‘d love to see Trump and everyone co-conspiring against him, to go down in one huge ball of flames. Give us some sliver of hope for the future.
Does that include all the Trump administration and Trump campaign officials who will provide evidence and testimony against him?

Reactions: TheCainer
Thoughts on his meetings with someone in the WH twice?
Any thoughts I might have about their meetings would be pure speculation on my part. Your thoughts are speculation, too, unless you have some sort of access that we don't know about.

So he went to the WH twice; about six months apart. Do we know with whom he met? Providing updates on status/progress of the case, perhaps? Seems like something that might go into a morning briefing for the President. In any case, just guessing on my part.

The only thing I could offer an opinion on is that his hourly billing rate of $250/hour seems extraordinarily low for someone in that role. Of course, they are technically state employees, so maybe that makes sense.

Looks like all of those suffering from the dreaded

Trump
Dick
Sucking

have finally exposed themselves in this thread, not that there was any doubt who they were beforehand.

🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT