ADVERTISEMENT

Fani Willis.

If this is true then it is really really bad news for fani.
200w.gif

Self-inflicted. I’m always amazed at people’s judgment.
Not when it comes to politics. Let’s face it a DA is a political animal. She got a little power and let it go straight to her head. But what’s the point of having power and not getting drunk with it. Far too boring to being moderate with power.

Any thoughts I might have about their meetings would be pure speculation on my part. Your thoughts are speculation, too, unless you have some sort of access that we don't know about.

So he went to the WH twice; about six months apart. Do we know with whom he met? Providing updates on status/progress of the case, perhaps? Seems like something that might go into a morning briefing for the President. In any case, just guessing on my part.

The only thing I could offer an opinion on is that his hourly billing rate of $250/hour seems extraordinarily low for someone in that role. Of course, they are technically state employees, so maybe that makes sense.
Translation = I see nothing - I see nothing.

So Fani had 0 credibility. Wow, she is done. And cast a lot of questions over everything. She must resign.

Reactions: Scruddy
So Fani had 0 credibility. Wow, she is done. And cast a lot of questions over everything. She must resign.
I'm honestly not sure which aspect is worse. The fact that she's boning the help and paying him hundreds of thousands in tax payer money (which he then used to take HER on lavish vacations) or the pesky detail that her and her lover were coordinating state level prosecutions with the Biden administration and were noted multiple times in the visitor log. The whole thing stinks and lacks any credibility.

I'm a Democrat and a licensed attorney. This woman needs to be censured at a minimum. Disappointing to say the least, but not surprised. Reminded me of my days in Baltimore.

Reactions: EasyHawk
I'm a Democrat and a licensed attorney. This woman needs to be censured at a minimum. Disappointing to say the least, but not surprised. Reminded me of my days in Baltimore.
If she's bringing charges against Trump in a ginormous Rico case with high visibility....you'd think she'd have the common sense and smarts to do everything by the book. She's a dumb ass along with being corrupt. Mind boggling...

Was this before you were an immunologist and after you were a professional football player in the NFL?
I had 6 md's in my law school class. I know this must boggle your feeble mind but students in this country often complete multiple programs. Sometimes, concurrently. Moron. At least your name fits.

If she's bringing charges against Trump in a ginormous Rico case with high visibility....you'd think she'd have the common sense and smarts to do everything by the book. She's a dumb ass along with being corrupt. Mind boggling...
Not entirely surprising. The Baltimore DA's office was a joke. If anything happened, the race card was ready to be played. 650k is pretty good compensation for a so called public servant 😉

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I had 6 md's in my law school class. I know this must boggle your feeble mind but students in this country often complete multiple programs. Sometimes, concurrently. Moron. At least your name fits.
I was joking, but hey, I know what you think of me now.

I can add you to my list.

Still curious if Trump did nothing wrong that his team doesn't want to speed up the court case to prove it?

Still curious if Trump did nothing wrong that his team doesn't want to speed up the court case to prove it?
Of course that’s the case. But Willis has dirty written all over her. Get another prosecutor and convict this guy.

Hardly ever does a defense team want to hurry into a trail. The longer they can delay, the more they can build a defense. That happens in almost every case that's heading to trial.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT