ADVERTISEMENT

Fapping can be good?

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Here's a tidbit for ya - the old lady from the movie Titanic partially credited her long life (lived to be 100) with masterbation.

"When she published her autobiography, I Just Kept Hoping, it angered some readers who wanted her to be the little old lady from Titanic. Stuart instead announced that she was an advocate of free love, and encouraged women to gratify themselves. "I do not need a man. I am devoted to masturbation. I think it's probably one of the most pleasurable experiences in life. I had and have no guilt whatsoever when it comes to pleasuring myself."

Just try getting that image out of your head now

Here's a tidbit for ya - the old lady from the movie Titanic partially credited her long life (lived to be 100) with masterbation.

"When she published her autobiography, I Just Kept Hoping, it angered some readers who wanted her to be the little old lady from Titanic. Stuart instead announced that she was an advocate of free love, and encouraged women to gratify themselves. "I do not need a man. I am devoted to masturbation. I think it's probably one of the most pleasurable experiences in life. I had and have no guilt whatsoever when it comes to pleasuring myself."

Just try getting that image out of your head now

CHERRYPICKS-TITANIC-6-min.max-800x600.width-800.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT