ADVERTISEMENT

favor request

See if he can enter these into the school talent show. It would be fun to screen these to the audience between the live acts.

Tell junior if he makes one praising QC style
Pizza I will get him 50 new subscribers.
@torbee upon seeing one with bison lounging on a bridge high over the mighty Mississippi eating QC style pizza…

giphy.gif

fat guy GIF

Come on guys, he super excited he had a bunch of people follow him yesterday. Those who haven't follow him. Let's get him over 100.

Reactions: Moral
To my fellow GIAOT degenerates, I come asking for a favor.
My son enjoys creating animations and sharing them on YouTube.
He's been down lately because there hasn't been a lot of views on them, and to top it off another boy at his school has 3 times the subscribers on his youtube channel.

So I come asking for a little of bit of internet help, if you would be so ever generous to maybe click and view a video or two and perhaps even subscribe to his channel you would really make a young boy extremely happy and proud of his work. I don't want to see him give up because he so passionate about creating them.

TIA

Link to YT channel

Sorry @QChawks, didn't see this thread when originally created. I've subscribed and will watch any video he creates. Foster those creative pursuits, that's awesome. @Moral has to be jelly of that young talent about to overtake him.

Subscriber #87

Last edited:
Reactions: QChawks and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT