ADVERTISEMENT

favor request

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
To my fellow GIAOT degenerates, I come asking for a favor.
My son enjoys creating animations and sharing them on YouTube.
He's been down lately because there hasn't been a lot of views on them, and to top it off another boy at his school has 3 times the subscribers on his youtube channel.

So I come asking for a little of bit of internet help, if you would be so ever generous to maybe click and view a video or two and perhaps even subscribe to his channel you would really make a young boy extremely happy and proud of his work. I don't want to see him give up because he so passionate about creating them.

TIA

Link to YT channel

He's been down lately because there hasn't been a lot of views on them, and to top it off another boy at his school has 3 times the subscribers on his youtube channel.

So I come asking for a little of bit of internet help, if you would be so ever generous to maybe click and view a video or two and perhaps even subscribe to his channel you would really make a young boy extremely happy and proud of his work. I don't want to see him give up because he so passionate about creating them.

TIA

Link to YT channel
Your kid has some pretty effed up stuff posted you might want to check out:

TIA

Link to YT channel
Done

Reactions: QChawks

TIA

Link to YT channel

Subscribed. Best of luck to him.

Reactions: QChawks
Cats loving lasers also reminded me of my favorite meme, maybe it will inspire a new animation.

YYPbimK_d.jpg

TIA

Link to YT channel
The being short one was cute.

Reactions: funksouljon
Done. Also, waiting for CMhawk to come in and say he's enjoying your son's misery. "Might have more views if you weren't a KF hater" or some stupid shit

His next video:

"I'd like to give a shout out to my newest subcribers! Hello to, Johnny3rdgrade, LittleSallyAnne, PIITB6969, BAUTrump2024, Davis Elementary and Dickheat420! Thank you all!"

Next contribution should be about a fake fight with a hand picture.

How many views does the little bastard need to feel good about himself? I’m going to the gym soon. Can click a bunch for him. But don’t want him to think he’s going viral.

• Haha
Reactions: Jedhawk77 and Moral

TIA

Link to YT channel
Done deal.👍

Reactions: Moral and QChawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT