ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Christmas Movie

mro1978

HR All-State
Nov 11, 2022
Christmas Vacation.

75f9wa.jpg

Really hard to pick one and different ones have different meaning to me

Elf-is one I greatly enjoy because the first time I watched it was with my kids, and they were young and sweet at that age

Home Alone- I remember going with my parents when I was young the night before Thanksgiving. It’s nostalgic

Christmas Vacation- probably my favorite, if I had to pick one

The Ice Harvest-the film I watch to celebrate Dark Christmas

It's A Wonderful Life

Christmas Vacation

It Happened on 5th Ave. Love this movie. Just discovered it last year and it's fast moving up my list of favorite Christmas movies.

A Christmas Carol. George C Scott or Patrick Stewart. I go back and forth but really like the simpleness and coldness of the Patrick Stewart version.

Christmas Vacation hits all the right notes with picking out
a Christmas tree, shopping for gifts, decorating the house
inside and out, welcoming relatives into your home, hoping
for a Christmas bonus from your boss.

Bottom Line: This is a light-hearted comedy that makes you
laugh and get you in the mood to host your in-laws.

It’s a Wonderful Life. Followed closely by SNL’s parody of It’s a Wonderful Life.

Wait, which one has George kicking the sh!t out of Potter? I may have mixed the two.

It wouldn’t be Christmas if we didn’t watch:
A Christmas Carol 1951
Christmas Vacation
Home Alone
White Christmas
A Christmas Story

I know them all so well that a few margaritas won’t keep me from remembering the best parts.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Jingle All The Way

My sons and I love this one. Far from great, but it’s a fun movie. Stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sinbad, Phil Hartman, and the kid who played young Anakin Skywalker in Phantom Menace.

We’ve made watching it an annual tradition, along with A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, and Muppet Christmas Carol.

Reactions: ericram
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT