ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite WWE/WWF moment of all time

Sep 14, 2019
I-O-W-A
I’ve only really ever watched in the WWE era/PG era but one that was a really iconic moment was when Sting arrived during survivor series 2014. Really something no one expected with what happened in WCW. Vince totally botched that Wrestlemania match with HHH by having Sting lose. Terrible outcome.

randy-savage-and-miss-elizabeth-celebrate-at-wrestlemania-iv.jpg

414ac55e84f02f7e9dd7f06fa5a9f780.jpg

The time someone (don't remember who) threw Little Tokyo into the ropes and the turnbuckle broke and he flipped into the crowd uncontrollably.

Little Tokyo (on the left)
vintage-midget-wrestlers-4.jpg

Reactions: ghost80
I’ve only really ever watched in the WWE era/PG era but one that was a really iconic moment was when Sting arrived during survivor series 2014. Really something no one expected with what happened in WCW. Vince totally botched that Wrestlemania match with HHH by having Sting lose. Terrible outcome.

Reactions: HawkRugged17
Getting to meet the Ultimate Warrior at an event in Moline, IL. May 16, 1990, he beat Mr. Perfect to retain the heavyweight championship.

Reactions: ghost80

Fantastic! Thank you. This had to be extremely close to when I saw them wrestle in Sioux City. I would have been 11 years old and the brain busters were the Champs and demolition was on the verge of winning when the brain knocked the ref out and got disqualified lol. I even remember chanting "weasel" at him. Great memories.

Reactions: HawkRugged17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT