ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Director Wray Breaks With Barr, Backs DOJ IG’s Findings On FBI Probe

ELewpfrUUAIN601

LOL...if this is true AND THIS is true...

...we should see indictments coming from this principled man's DoJ any day now. Right?

'Cept for that little unpleasant 'fact' that Barr was the architect of "warrantless" surveillance during the Bush Admin. Other than that, his calling out the FBI for doing their jobs THIS round is a complete 180.:cool:

Maybe haw-key has the long-term memory of a goldfish, which is why everything looks "principled" and "consistent" to him.

Reactions: cigaretteman
The worst part is that Trump's reaction is not a surprise, he's normalized this behavior. I hope the Republicans return to some form of "normal" or at least flirt with the edge of decency at some point again.
Seriously? Democrats have NO decency at all. Simply filled with hate.

But yeah. I like Barr. I don’t think he’s corrupt nor politically biased. I think he’s principled

“There’s so much hypocrisy in abundance, heaps of it, that’s it hard to know where to start,” Jordan said. “When you have Bill Barr lecturing about warrantless surveillance, that I believe as general counsel to Verizon, he worked hand-in-hand with the government to implement, yet now he’s up on his pedestal, suddenly a libertarian crusader.”

I've stated it for years now: Putin's play is to turn America into a corrupt oligarchy like Russia.

Weaponizing our FBI, DOJ and NSA is all part of this. It's why using Ukraine to investigate a political rival is eminently impeachable, and calls for removal. If America fails this test, then it's probably all downhill from here.

You know, there are really only two posters on here I can’t stand.

Not surprisingly you’re one of them.

But yeah. I like Barr. I don’t think he’s corrupt nor politically biased. I think he’s principled and that may make it seem as if he’s biased but I think his principals inform his opinions.
I suspect I'm the other.

He has deliberately lied to and misled the public several times on important issues. How can you possibly think he's principled, unbiased, and not corrupt?

I suspect I'm the other.

He has deliberately lied to and misled the public several times on important issues. How can you possibly think he's principled, unbiased, and not corrupt?

No not you either. While I tend to disagree with you almost all the time, you seem to mix in a few good posts or topics now and again that suggest you’re not entirely a shill, or more kindly stated, capable of independent thought. Much more fun to debate with than the two posters on here that get the talking points and go with them. Not @cigaretteman either, speaking of talking points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT