ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari clan

Read part of it. Follows the Kilmer’s character post heist but also tells the story about how Hanna ended up in LA years prior to the first movie. One of my fav movies plus anything Mann does is excellent.
Here ya go, now it's official

Here ya go, now it's official

I'm so tired of stuff like this but hopefully it's good. Maverick was great so maybe this will be ok.

I call BS on that. I’m almost certain I remember Gable posting pictures of his junk on instagram in the late 60’s.

Dumbass. Instagram didn't exist then.

It was on MySpace. My source says he did that all the time when they were at West....he would also email them to his next match just before it started.

And on a side note....this thread is having me consider going back to MySpace. Can believe I actually read it all.

Reactions: el dub
Dumbass. Instagram didn't exist then.

It was on MySpace. My source says he did that all the time when they were at West....he would also email them to his next match just before it started.

And on a side note....this thread is having me consider going back to MySpace. Can believe I actually read it all.
I keep reading the Ferrari thread hoping there may be some information on the recruitment of the Ferraris one of these days

I keep reading the Ferrari thread hoping there may be some information on the recruitment of the Ferraris one of these days
thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.gif

AJ's busy hanging with Jorge Masvidal and ... showing off his abs in a hold-me-back fight. Hopefully his next move is just MMA and trying to do what Bo is doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mufasa94
I have so many questions for AJ. But the two most pressing ones are, where did you get your haircut and why did you lift up your shirt after threatening to fight Kevin Holland? He's not coming to Iowa.
Claims he’s coming back to college, but seems more interested with hanging out with veteran UFC fighters.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Claims he’s coming back to college, but seems more interested with hanging out with veteran UFC fighters.

He's been training with American Top Team for some time which is why I thought he might just do MMA. But it doesn't mean he wouldn't come back to college if the opportunity existed. He still retweeted the guy that said he was still the top 197 in the country. If anything MMA might keep him closer to 197. He'd be good enough to wrestle heavyweight because he's quick and great at defense, he'd stay out of most of the trouble unless he got under someone. But he'd struggle going heavyweight in MMA for being that undersized. He'd probably go 205 there.

I honestly thought at one time they said his natural off season walk around weight was 230 to 235 and he had a massive bench press number. They had discussed him moving up to challenge Gable when they were both coming off the National Championship year. I may be wrong and would hate to be the FIRST person in the cesspool to ever make a mistake about a wrestler .....

I honestly thought at one time they said his natural off season walk around weight was 230 to 235 and he had a massive bench press number. They had discussed him moving up to challenge Gable when they were both coming off the National Championship year. I may be wrong and would hate to be the FIRST person in the cesspool to ever make a mistake about a wrestler .....
He and he alone made some tweets about challenging Steveson at 285. I think Gable clapped back with tweet basically saying "bring it".
Apparently he just showed Gable his abs and that was the end of that. Steveson would have killed him.

Read part of it. Follows the Kilmer’s character post heist but also tells the story about how Hanna ended up in LA years prior to the first movie. One of my fav movies plus anything Mann does is excellent.
Just rewatched it last month. What a rush, man. Hot take: Kilmer is better than Pacino in this movie. Not Deniro, but better than Pacino.

Still worth the gamble. I’m sure Franklin would hang around for at least a year, so if something happens his first year, we are no worse off than we would have been before taking that chance.
It worked out with the Chiapparelli's :cool: You go 1 for 2 and that's a pretty good trade.

Davison is a well grounded soul. He would be the one to get. Not so sure about the Ferrari's- quite a gamble.

Check his instagram stories..don’t want him anywhere near Iowa City
Well seeing that it’s been a while since his brother committed and it’s been crickets from him, even though he posted back then he was announcing his return to college wrestling soon, you may get your wish. Not sure what his idea of soon is??

Knowing that AJ Ferrari is hanging out with dudes like Jorge Masvidal makes me want him in an Iowa Hawkeye uniform even more now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT