ADVERTISEMENT

Where does AJ help the Hawks more?

so cal hawkfan

HR All-American
Jun 5, 2012
Whittier CA
Assuming AJ Ferrari is a Hawk 2nd semester, does he fit in at 197 or Hwt? Glazier has really impressed with his grit thus far and it’d definitely suck for him if that’s how his Hawk career ends. Hill currently isn’t ranked in the top 25, but will Keuter wrestle in the 2nd half?
Do we look like or
125- Ayala Ayala
133- Teske Teske
141- Woods Woods
149- A. Ferrari. A. Ferrari
157- Franek. Franek
165- Caliendo Caliendo
174- Kennedy. Arnold
184-Riggins. Riggins
197- AJ Ferrari. Glazier
Hwt- Keuter. AJ Ferrari

Last edited:
Assuming AJ Ferrari is a Hawk 2nd semester, where does he fit in at 197 or Hwt. Glazier has really impressed with his grit thus far and it’d definitely suck for him if that’s how his Hawk career ends. Hill currently isn’t ranked in the top 25, but will Keuter wrestle in the 2nd half?
Do we look like or
125- Ayala Ayala
133- Teske Teske
141- Woods Woods
157- Franek. Franek
165- Caliendo Caliendo
174- Kennedy. Arnold
184-Riggins. Riggins
197- AJ Ferrari. Glazier
Hwt- Keuter. AJ Ferrari
Definitely 197. I also have enjoyed Glazier’s progress and grittiness but his ceiling is probably R16 at 197.

Reactions: el dub
I like what I’ve seen from Glazier and Hill this year but neither is going to be on the podium and thus their NCAA points will be next to nil.

AJF isn’t a HWT. He is an immediate title contender at 197 which is a lot more points no matter what happens at HWT.

No brainer.

He could be a Nat'l Champ at 197. Don't think he would a t 285...giving away too much weight.
I think his chances at both weights is 2nd place. With big cass out and no gable he beats the field with exception of kerk. No way is he beating kerk. 197 he runs table to finals but i dont think he beats brooks. Good match but brooks wins.

If im right on this hwt is best for team score.

At 197 I have AJ as the favorite to win it. Brooks is right there with some of the best to ever do it, but I believe AJ can match his HP and his style and abilities will bode well against Brooks.

Some are saying he will be rusty, I do not think will be the case come march if he is a go second semester. It's not like he has been sitting on the couch eating bon bons.

At 197 I have AJ as the favorite to win it. Brooks is right there with some of the best to ever do it, but I believe AJ can match his HP and his style and abilities will bode well against Brooks.

Some are saying he will be rusty, I do not think will be the case come march if he is a go second semester. It's not like he has been sitting on the couch eating bon bons.
An awesome match up of completely contrasting styles. Speed vs strength and flexibility vs explosiveness. Have whatever opinion you want about AJ, but you can’t deny his pure entertainment value. It’s great for the sport, period. Can’t wait.

Last edited:
AJ at 197 for sure. Glazier has been great so far, but AJ will be a title contender. Hopefully Ben at HWT as he scores more than Hill. If BK wrestles and AA that would be a great true freshman season for an undersized HWT.

Reactions: TNTwrestle
That’s NOT an exit. Rather, a way of life.

why-not-both-why-not.gif

• Haha
Reactions: el dub
Keuter weighed in @ 238 as of a week ago or so
Keuters at 240, dang I think that’s a great weight to be at for fball and wrestling. I could see him adding another 20 lbs in next few years for fball

Keuters at 240, dang I think that’s a great weight to be at for fball and wrestling. I could see him adding another 20 lbs in next few years for fball

depends. if he stays at LB I don't think he'll be encouraged to get over 245-250. if he transitions to something like the edge then he MIGHT start packing on more.

Assuming AJ Ferrari is a Hawk 2nd semester, does he fit in at 197 or Hwt? Glazier has really impressed with his grit thus far and it’d definitely suck for him if that’s how his Hawk career ends. Hill currently isn’t ranked in the top 25, but will Keuter wrestle in the 2nd half?
Do we look like or
125- Ayala Ayala
133- Teske Teske
141- Woods Woods
157- Franek. Franek
165- Caliendo Caliendo
174- Kennedy. Arnold
184-Riggins. Riggins
197- AJ Ferrari. Glazier
Hwt- Keuter. AJ Ferrari
A.J.'s father has already told Tom where A.J. will wrestle. Tom knows he better listen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT