ADVERTISEMENT

Where does AJ help the Hawks more?

You may want AJ at Iowa so you can continue your trolling and Iowa hater attitude, but I (and a lot of others) know he is bad for the program, short term and long term.
He brings a Jersey Shore toughness to a soft Iowa program.

He brings a Jersey Shore toughness to a soft Iowa program.

First of all like stated before Ben was not even with the team last week cuz he was with football team. There’s lie number one Rookie Troll. The test of your posts are juvenile and moronic by nature People on this board see right through you rook

Reactions: sabula
First of all like stated before Ben was not even with the team last week cuz he was with football team. There’s lie number one Rookie Troll. The test of your posts are juvenile and moronic by nature People on this board see right through you rook
Not sure why you're so upset? Just saying A.J. will help the team get tough. Glazier has a soft body.

Well ok then. He looks skinny, I thought he could get down there. Obviously, he's not beating A.J., so maybe heavyweight. But he'd get trashed as a heavy.
So you are telling us with your posts that you have no clue on this subject... check.

Because it's obvious you are super troll? Do you know what that is? You do realize the Rookie tag on your avatar is a dead giveaway. And your statements lack any form of credibility - not to mention the MANY lies. Go away Jersey Girl!
Well, I can take a hint. Afterall I'm not dumb.

Reactions: WDMHawk72
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT