ADVERTISEMENT

Fever and the playoffs

mr12182

HB MVP
Jan 14, 2009
Once they clinch a playoff berth, will sides reduce some of the starter's minutes so they are rested for the playoff grind? Am not sure how much they can improve their seed in the last 7 games. I prefer the priority to be they be rested than to have broken more records. Your thoughts?

Once they clinch a playoff berth, will sides reduce some of the starter's minutes so they are rested for the playoff grind? Am not sure how much they can improve their seed in the last 7 games. I prefer the priority to be they be rested than to have broken more records. Your thoughts?
I disagree. They have games against the aces. They have a path to the 5 seed. If you look at the aces’ remaining schedule, it is BRUTAL.

Last edited:
How much time between their last regular game and the first playoff game? Not sure the 5 side is that much more valuable than the 6 seed, but being rested, to me, is critical. Once they make the playoffs, making a deep run is more important to me. Just my opinion...

One can reduce minutes per game without sitting her for the whole game.
I’ve lost track of all the records she’s broken… can’t imagine what a run to the championship would look like as far as growing the wnba….JMO.

One can reduce minutes per game without sitting her for the whole game.
I’ve lost track of all the records she’s broken… can’t imagine what a run to the championship would look like as far as growing the wnba….JMO.
I predicted after the first game from all-star break that they make playoffs, win first round, probably win 2nd round, & then lose in the Finals.

My friends are so annoyed because they were laughing at me when I made that prediction.

Now they’re getting worried I might be right with the way Caitlin’s playing. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT